2022 Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot

He could have spoken-up at players union meetings or gone to the media. I have no sympathy for the non-users who chose to remain silent about what their colleagues were doing. He is self-righteous now. What did he have to say when he had some power to change the situation?

He could have spoken-up at players union meetings or gone to the media. I have no sympathy for the non-users who chose to remain silent about what their colleagues were doing. He is self-righteous now. What did he have to say when he had some power to change the situation?
Come on, man. What was he supposed to do? What power did he have?

Come on, man. What was he supposed to do? What power did he have?
Speak-up. Rally the other non-users. Tell the union you want testing. Inform the media if you are being ignored. The non-users are as complicit as everyone else in and around baseball at the time.

Had Rolen and Edmonds played for the Yankees or Red Sox, both of them would already be in the Hall. Had Ortiz stayed with the Twins, he would not be in the Hall.
If Ortiz stayed with the Twins then the Red Sox would prolly have a couple less championship banners hanging at Fenway.

If Ortiz stayed with the Twins then the Red Sox would prolly have a couple less championship banners hanging at Fenway.
Works for me.

Speak-up. Rally the other non-users. Tell the union you want testing. Inform the media if you are being ignored. The non-users are as complicit as everyone else in and around baseball at the time.
He would have been blackballed.

He would have been blackballed.
He and other “clean” players (assuming there were some) could have united their voices if it was such an awful injustice. I respect fearing the loss of his career. It was in his best interest to remain silent. I would have done the same. More likely, I would have used PEDs.

I do not respect him as a voice for ethics. He missed his chance to make a difference. His blowhard self-righteousness accomplishes nothing now.

After years of silence, a few hitters finally started complaining about pitchers using sticky-stuff and suddenly there was change.

He and other “clean” players (assuming there were some) could have united their voices if it was such an awful injustice. I respect fearing the loss of his career. It was in his best interest to remain silent. I would have done the same. More likely, I would have used PEDs.

I do not respect him as a voice for ethics. He missed his chance to make a difference. His blowhard self-righteousness accomplishes nothing now.

After years of silence, a few hitters finally started complaining about pitchers using sticky-stuff and suddenly there was change.
I agree. Glanville is chasing attaboys jn the media.
He chose to be quiet while playing.

Glanville ripped Jose Canseco when his book came out.

Canseco was an easy target.
Bonds belongs in the HOF.

Works for me.
Ah a bitter Cardinal fan. Those losses couldn't have been that painful - you never really thought you had a chance, did you?

Ah a bitter Cardinal fan. Those losses couldn't have been that painful - you never really thought you had a chance, did you?
Bored Christopher Walken GIF

He made a cogent argument for why Bonds doesn’t deserve to be in the Hall. Nothing more.

If you recall, the White Sox tried to make a stand. A few other players tried as well. None of it went anywhere.

Yeah that's what most of America did during those two series.
Not sure why you’re flexing. The Red Sox are 2-2 against the Cardinals in the WS and the Cards have won more titles overall.

Not sure why you’re flexing. The Red Sox are 2-2 against the Cardinals in the WS and the Cards have won more titles overall.
1946 and 1967. You sound like a NYG fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom