2022 Fall Ball | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Fall Ball

Exactly. And the signing day video was recycled from last year and was dropped mid-day on the first. Someone should have dropped that at midnight. These HS kids are on IG everyday. They love seeing swag and cool program videos. Syracuse can help themselves staying in the forefront on social media.
Too add. If Figueiras is doing the tailgate appearance, someone should be capturing that and getting that stuff out there. NIL opportunities are gonna play a role with recruits.

Last edited:
Yes ... could have been a timing thing. New stuff may have just arrived?
Certainly possible. Don’t get me wrong I would be VERY excited if we moved back to cascade for helmets. I do think STX is superior to Gait as far as actual lacrosse sticks go, but in the end what really matters is if the heads are strung properly, not the make and model. Proton power and its variations are the GOAT

Per the Hopkins thread on Fanlax, and the roster, it looks like Jared Fernandez is no longer a Blue Jay. Strangely it seems he was listed on the roster at the start of fall but dropped off with a few other players. After transferring from Syracuse, and suffering a knee injury, it looks like he only played in two games for Hopkins.

I really liked his game when he was at Syracuse, very good on groundballs and fought like heck as a wing on face-offs. He was listed as the top transfer when he left for Hopkins. I wouldn't say I was "rooting" for him to succeed at Hopkins but definitely didn't want this for him. Hopefully he was able to complete his degree and will have success outside of lacrosse.

Per the Hopkins thread on Fanlax, and the roster, it looks like Jared Fernandez is no longer a Blue Jay. Strangely it seems he was listed on the roster at the start of fall but dropped off with a few other players. After transferring from Syracuse, and suffering a knee injury, it looks like he only played in two games for Hopkins.

I really liked his game when he was at Syracuse, very good on groundballs and fought like heck as a wing on face-offs. He was listed as the top transfer when he left for Hopkins. I wouldn't say I was "rooting" for him to succeed at Hopkins but definitely didn't want this for him. Hopefully he was able to complete his degree and will have success outside of lacrosse.
Those bad knees are depressing. I thought we would recover nicely from his transfer but we sure could have used him on the wings last year. Had some great plays for us there and great stick skills too. Easy to root for with his small size.

I assume this is probably injury related, good player but couldn't stay on the field.

Oh wow they are saying Blake Rogers (who I believe killed us at ssdm) and McManus at close D are gone too? We will certainly take that. Both were quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom