2022 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest | Syracusefan.com

2022 Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest

Speaking of hotdogs…

Dome dog quality has been on a gradual decline for the better part of a decade. I will not hear arguments otherwise.

Speaking of hotdogs…

Dome dog quality has been on a gradual decline for the better part of a decade. I will not hear arguments otherwise.
With COVID essentially over, I am hoping the food kiosk thing can phase into something where you can get food made when you order it.

We need more choices than a plain hot dog and a sausage with onions and peppers.

Let's move into the 21st century. This is what is going on with hot dogs and sausages in MLB. We need to expand the menu in other areas as well but if we could just add a few of these options, it would be great.

With COVID essentially over, I am hoping the food kiosk thing can phase into something where you can get food made when you order it.

We need more choices than a plain hot dog and a sausage with onions and peppers.

Let's move into the 21st century. This is what is going on with hot dogs and sausages in MLB. We need to expand the menu in other areas as well but if we could just add a few of these options, it would be great.

My kingdom for a hot dog thats actually grilled or snappy.

Yesterday we went over to a friend's house for dinner and were treated to Seattle style hot dogs for the first time. That was a new concept to us, and we really dig it.

You put a thin layer of cream cheese on the bun with diced jalapenos, red peppers and onions, and then drop your dog on. Add mustard if you like (I don't).

It was really enjoyable. And could work for you Tomcat for keto if you get a keto friendly bun or wrap and go light on the onions.

Yesterday we went over to a friend's house for dinner and were treated to Seattle style hot dogs for the first time. That was a new concept to us, and we really dig it.

You put a thin layer of cream cheese on the bun with diced jalapenos, red peppers and onions, and then drop your dog on. Add mustard if you like (I don't).

It was really enjoyable. And could work for you Tomcat for keto if you get a keto friendly bun or wrap and go light on the onions.
Wow, quite a renaissance concept. Must try

I will try it soon. Having burgers today. Will give a a shot in a few days. Thanks for the heads up!

I will try it soon. Having burgers today. Will give a a shot in a few days. Thanks for the heads up!
Tough thing about keto is it's easy to get in a rut eating the same things. Seattle dogs will hopefully be a nice little shake up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom