2022 PLL Season | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PLL Season

Reyfuss has 10points not goals he has 4goals and 6assist down year compared to his rookie season, but think cause boston has struggled a lot this season to win they battle but just flop at end of games. Think they rely to much on thompson and nolting touching ball to much. Both very talented of course specially lyle but he tries to beat double or even triple teams to much n loses ball a good bit and clealy Nolting still has his turnovers as he did in college.Think boston looked a lot better when switch nolting and reyfuss a bit n nolting was coming out box. They should of reyfuss dodge more to feed he is spectacular feeder and vision.

Full slate of games and they can’t get on TV over Womens Lacrosse, Cornhole, Knife throwing, etc.

Not great.

Reyfuss has 10points not goals he has 4goals and 6assist down year compared to his rookie season, but think cause boston has struggled a lot this season to win they battle but just flop at end of games. Think they rely to much on thompson and nolting touching ball to much. Both very talented of course specially lyle but he tries to beat double or even triple teams to much n loses ball a good bit and clealy Nolting still has his turnovers as he did in college.Think boston looked a lot better when switch nolting and reyfuss a bit n nolting was coming out box. They should of reyfuss dodge more to feed he is spectacular feeder and vision.
rehfuss has basically the same # of turnovers as thompson.

he's having a tough stretch shooting and everything else, but it's a small sample size. if he keeps playing down the line, his 1st year will probably be more indicative.

rehfuss has basically the same # of turnovers as thompson.

he's having a tough stretch shooting and everything else, but it's a small sample size. if he keeps playing down the line, his 1st year will probably be more indicative.
yea wasn’t comparing him to thompson think thompson has 16to n reyfuss 15 i was saying he should take over for nolting who believe has 29 tos

Spallina is built like Matt Rambo. Ppl say he's not athletic enough to be a star yet look at Rambo. Ppl probably said the same about Rambo going into college. Some guys it don't matter there build there just sick athletes and find ways.

yea wasn’t comparing him to thompson think thompson has 16to n reyfuss 15 i was saying he should take over for nolting who believe has 29 tos
you said boston's offense was struggling and specifically mentioned thompson having the ball too much, and too many turnovers. and then that rehfuss should be featured more to help cure that.

so if thompson having the ball too much and having turnovers is a problem, then rehfuss having turnovers with the ball a lot less in his stick doesn't sound like a solution.

as i said, his baseline is probably to play better. they're not likely to turn to him right this minute given this stretch, but who knows they're like 1 and 7.

Full slate of games and they can’t get on TV over Womens Lacrosse, Cornhole, Knife throwing, etc.

Not great.
Spectacular game on ESPN on Friday night prime time, 9pm. Much of the programming you are referring to is part of ESPN and their annual the Ocho event which now has been going on for several years while the idea of the Ocho goes back to Dodgeball - 20 years.

Spectacular game on ESPN on Friday night prime time, 9pm. Much of the programming you are referring to is part of ESPN and their annual the Ocho event which now has been going on for several years while the idea of the Ocho goes back to Dodgeball - 20 years.

Well, I certainly enjoyed the air hockey coverage.

i have to hand it to him, the product is good. not sure about the cheesy names and the announcers, but the mll had grown stale and the play is better. maybe now with 8 teams they should be in 2 different cities each weekend to boost crowds and energy, 1 day doubleheaders each.

but maybe it's just me, rabil somehow gets even more insufferable in his narcissism.

you said boston's offense was struggling and specifically mentioned thompson having the ball too much, and too many turnovers. and then that rehfuss should be featured more to help cure that.

so if thompson having the ball too much and having turnovers is a problem, then rehfuss having turnovers with the ball a lot less in his stick doesn't sound like a solution.

as i said, his baseline is probably to play better. they're not likely to turn to him right this minute given this stretch, but who knows they're like 1 and 7.
The Cannons draft decisions were poor and they had a lousy season with issues all over the field. When you cut several Orange players at the end of camp and early in the season, that's what you get! Quirk either doesn't know what he's doing or the league was telling him what to do. Either way, it's not good.

i have to hand it to him, the product is good. not sure about the cheesy names and the announcers, but the mll had grown stale and the play is better. maybe now with 8 teams they should be in 2 different cities each weekend to boost crowds and energy, 1 day doubleheaders each.

but maybe it's just me, rabil somehow gets even more insufferable in his narcissism.
I think for me I dislike it because Rabil went to Hopkins which is unfair. The guy is more of an innovator and a better ambassador of the game than any of his peers.

The Cannons draft decisions were poor and they had a lousy season with issues all over the field. When you cut several Orange players at the end of camp and early in the season, that's what you get! Quirk either doesn't know what he's doing or the league was telling him what to do. Either way, it's not good.

Doesn’t get much better for the Cannons as they traded away next years number one overall pick to the Atlas for Bubba Fairman. He looks to be a good pro so far but I think you would rather have a player like Will Bowen or Tucker Dordevic.

I think Quirk tried hard to recreate his MLL version of the Cannons a bit. It was a pretty fluky that they won the last ever MLL championship (the Bayhawks looked like the much better team but bowed out due to Covid violations). Probably not the best strategy.

That Rabil trade also didn’t work out so well, they got one year of Rabil and Zach Goodrich (a really good player) for Chris Gray, Dox Aitkin and Michael Rexrode. Very puzzling personnel moves indeed.

champ game is 5mins from my house and my dad my 4yr old son and I will be there. May even be able to get on field off to side of course. So if anyone sees a crazy little guy on side good chance it’s my son lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom