2022 PLL Season | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PLL Season

I can think of a much closer city to the "birthplace of lacrosse" that you reference in this vid, Mr. Rabil. One that you seem to be avoiding like the plague for the third year strait.

Ok thanks i thought porter might not make it as was going against marocco n kirst who has looked very good past few games. But shocked on jamie. Then again to few pll teams and way way way to much talent being left out
Can't speak to Trimboli. I heard that Porter had strong camp but Kirst decision was made prior to camp or at time of draft. Pretty rare to cut draft pick.

yea kinda figure he be long shot for who he was going vs aka kirst who was drafted.

B.Curry just second or two away from having his first goal. Truely gonna miss his game at cuse but he should be stud in pll.

B.Curry just second or two away from having his first goal. Truely gonna miss his game at cuse but he should be stud in pll.
Curry looked amazing yesterday despite not scoring. The speed is next level because he just blows by ssdms in the PLL in the exact same way. Not much you can do to avoid him getting separation. He will be missed that's for sure.

Curry looked amazing yesterday despite not scoring. The speed is next level because he just blows by ssdms in the PLL in the exact same way. Not much you can do to avoid him getting separation. He will be missed that's for sure.
yea he looks even faster now. Sure it was nice for him have some time before even training camp started rest that arm or shoulder issues he had last few games. Man he looked stellar and nasty speed on his shot on run. He brings it’s just as good even lefty on run. drilled think cross bar or least post on one.

Way more man on man, slow to slide defense in the PLL than in college, which allows for his speed to shine even more so. Don't get me wrong, his shot on the run is nice with either hand, but continuing to develop his vision will only elevate his game in the PLL.

Way more man on man, slow to slide defense in the PLL than in college, which allows for his speed to shine even more so. Don't get me wrong, his shot on the run is nice with either hand, but continuing to develop his vision will only elevate his game in the PLL.
I agree and last couple cuse games he was feeding the ball very nice. One game think he had 2 goals and 4 assist. Was super impressed with him at end of season(always knew he was stud) but think he is better feeder then most think just haven’t seen it much. Like said now in pll he will get chance to showcase that aspect of his game.

Staats is so damn good. Could care less about off field stuff. Watched a lot more NLL this year after being sucked into a espn plus subscription. The lefty two man game stuff he would get into with Dane Dobbie is some of the best lacrosse I have ever seen.

Staats is so damn good. Could care less about off field stuff. Watched a lot more NLL this year after being sucked into a espn plus subscription. The lefty two man game stuff he would get into with Dane Dobbie is some of the best lacrosse I have ever seen.
Off field stuff should matter as much as on field production. These athletes are ambassadors of the game, ambassadors to the next generation of players and as such, whether they want to be or not, are role models to the younger generation. I would like to know what kind of program Staats went through and what it entailed to allow him to be back on the field as well as the new contract stipulations.

Not sure the 6pm start on a Friday was the best decision for attendance. Unless I'm seeing it wrong and it is "dress like a bleacher" night here in Charlotte.

Is it the 6pm start on friday night or the redwoods play that there is no crowd?

salcido needs to ball it up. Make them not want to release him again. Talented player but he has tendency to make good plays bad plays without producing decent numbers. Hope he comes out strong and produces. Also anyone know what happen to sowers? Know towards end he was on ground after play even announcers mention it but got up and Was looking fine on the ride right after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom