2022 PLL Season | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PLL Season

Now this could be little bias but feel chaos has been worst since they released bubba! lol

Looks like Coach Gait is at the PLL All Star game in Foxboro today. He’s shown at the end of the clip below.

I'm not sure what the Cannons are doing - looks like bad coaching and really bad fogo play. They have Nolting running around hogging the ball and seem to have no offense beyond Thompson. Rehfuss doesn't seem to be utilized as he was last year. Given Rehfuss' reduced role and the Orange players cut at the beginning of the season - Trimboli, Porter etc - they deserve bad karma. Given the roster weaknesses, the draft choices seemed really dumb.

TD taught the young buc a lesson yesterday.
well to be fair td taught him so knew exactly how to exploit him but phaup battled for majority of the faces. Where is curry tho hasn’t played last few games?

well to be fair td taught him so knew exactly how to exploit him but phaup battled for majority of the faces. Where is curry tho hasn’t played last few games?
On reserve. I think he was being used early in the season to fill a spot until players came back from Box

Phaup was doing the college knees off the ground plus no moto grip technique while TD was doing the classic knee on the ground with moto grip. PLL allows that because they are not unbelievably stupid like NCAA. Wonder if Phaup ever tries to go back to his old ways now that it is legal again. If TD truly cared about his role at cuse he should be playing by college rules in the PLL in solidarity!! (sarcasm)

Phaup was doing the college knees off the ground plus no moto grip technique while TD was doing the classic knee on the ground with moto grip. PLL allows that because they are not unbelievably stupid like NCAA. Wonder if Phaup ever tries to go back to his old ways now that it is legal again. If TD truly cared about his role at cuse he should be playing by college rules in the PLL in solidarity!! (sarcasm)
Conner Farrell actually doesn't use the knee anymore because he said he trains kids and it wouldn't be right for him to not do it the way he teaches his clients.

Conner Farrell actually doesn't use the knee anymore because he said he trains kids and it wouldn't be right for him to not do it the way he teaches his clients.
Wow no kidding! Not sure I would love that if I was his PLL coach but I respect the move.

Atlas get the win and looked very good. Grant in my Own opinion i feel B.Curry should play over R.Dennis and even over J.Crawley. Think currys better shooter and passer then dennis and crawley plus younger and faster. Dennis def has harder shot no doubt but believe said he is shooting at 6% which for a pro(even in a so called slump) is terrible, so his harder shot means nothing. Crawley think and could be wrong this is his last year in pll so could see that why he gets the playing time over curry specially if atlas keep winning. Just don’t get why have young talented rookie with high potential not play over someone who really never produce much of his pro career (atleast from the games i’ve seen dennis play in pll). Clearly I’m huge Curry fan and wanna see him play and tare it up like think he can. Also think with trevor not fully being himself and just getting over injury why not have phaup suit up and take some draws get him reps and keep trevor fresh, healthy for end half of season and into playoffs. Just my personal thoughts.

Rhefuss had a nice game last night with one goal (a pretty leaner) and two assists (including this one). He has 10 goals and six assists on the year so far.

Rhefuss had a nice game last night with one goal (a pretty leaner) and two assists (including this one). He has 10 goals and six assists on the year so far.

I have a hard time getting into the PLL but last night's game was excellent. I would recommend that anyone who missed it try to watch it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom