2022 World Cup | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2022 World Cup

Hate this bunker down strategy.

Wright needs to move his arse up top and put some pressure on.
Iran wasn’t going to outclass the US on some tic tac to counter attack . They were going to score on volume of opportunity and ball bounce luck. Which they almost did . We shouldn’t have turtled so early . But got away with it

Thought Zimmerman did a nice job and Acosta was fine. Moore and Wright looked very tight. Moore showed it with some nervy play and Wright just didnt look up to it.

Group stage was the goal all along. Mission accomplished. Now they're playing with house $.

Thought Zimmerman did a nice job and Acosta was fine. Moore and Wright looked very tight. Moore showed it with some nervy play and Wright just didnt look up to it.

Group stage was the goal all along. Mission accomplished. Now they're playing with house $.

Don't agree with the latter. We should be competing for a quarterfinal hands down. With Greg we are just happy to be here. If that's who we are under him...meh

Don't agree with the latter. We should be competing for a quarterfinal hands down. With Greg we are just happy to be here. If that's who we are under him...meh
I expect a new manager of high quality for the 2026 run. Without having to qualify the USA will need to play friendlies against all the best teams to stay sharp.

so the tip of the knee vs the hand?

And how does this tech actually work ?

is it all guess work like the hawkeye stuff in tennis that isnt actually seeing anything?
Based on the line they drew, I believe in this case it's the knee vs. the defender's foot but I could be wrong.

The problem with Saturday is if Sargent and Pulisic are out, will GGG play Aaronson, REYNA, and Jesus out the gate?

The dutch are pretty stout on D, and we struggle to finish as is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom