2022 Yankees Season | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Nice stretch here. Gallo had one of the worst starts to the year I've ever seen in MLB, but he's finally contributing the last week.

Nice stretch here. Gallo had one of the worst starts to the year I've ever seen in MLB, but he's finally contributing the last week.
Nah, fire Boone, fire Cashman, Hicks plays golf, and Gallo isn’t a winner!!!

Last edited:
Nah, fire Boone, fire Cashman, Hicks plays golf and Gallo isn’t a winner!!!
I still don't like Gallo for this lineup, but like I said, contributions.

Dude was absolutely brutal the first 3 weeks.

Defense has been much improved. Base path fundamentals are definitely better (fire Phil Nevin . . . oh wait). If your wife's Uncle is Tiger Woods it's probably a good idea to work on your golf game a little. Gallo still striking out about 50% of the time, but both HR's the last 2 nights figured in to the wins.

Defense has been much improved. Base path fundamentals are definitely better (fire Phil Nevin . . . oh wait). If your wife's Uncle is Tiger Woods it's probably a good idea to work on your golf game a little. Gallo still striking out about 50% of the time, but both HR's the last 2 nights figured in to the wins.
Hey, if you’re going to hit .150-.200 regardless, I’d rather they are more likely to be home runs than singles. Gallo has got that going for him at least, right?

Give Cashman credit for both the Kiner-Falefa and Trevino trades. Plus some of the relief pitcher acquisitions. Is it enough? Does he have more in his back pocket at the trade deadline?

My wife’s uncle is a plumber, should I start practicing laying some pipe?

Give Cashman credit for both the Kiner-Falefa and Trevino trades. Plus some of the relief pitcher acquisitions. Is it enough? Does he have more in his back pocket at the trade deadline?
he will get nothing from me 'till another trip up the Canyon...

another dead ass offensive afternoon game

Top and middle of the lineup have to produce on games like this. Your not getting much from the bottom with a 6-9 line up of Gallo, Locastro, Gonzalez and Higgy.

Top and middle of the lineup have to produce on games like this. Your not getting much from the bottom with a 6-9 line up of Gallo, Locastro, Gonzalez and Higgy.
yeah, thats an old school september call up, line up when youve clinched the division.

We need to get better at finding things to complain about.
The weather? It's either too hot or too cold, rainy, dry, global warming, climate change . . . and then just when things are going good, the game's rained out. If you ask me it's time to get rid of Danny Cunningham.

The weather? It's either too hot or too cold, rainy, dry, global warming, climate change . . . and then just when things are going good, the game's rained out. If you ask me it's time to get rid of Danny Cunningham.

We haven't complained about the radio broadcast team in a while, that's always a good one.

Peralta continues to be an under the radar bullpen asset but good to see Loaisaga have a clean outing, really need to get him right.

Sterling is a disaster today, as usual.

I can't recall if it was late last year or 2 years ago but I was listening on my way home to a game and it was so bad I almost had to post about it and tag Kaiser. I mean were talking Matt Park calling football bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom