2022 Yankees Season | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

It’s nice to have a short break from the fire Cashman, fire Boone, trade everyone posts. They’ll be back as soon as the team drops a game to Baltimore, unfortunately.
Why unfortunately?

It's all part of the fun.

It’s nice to have a short break from the fire Cashman, fire Boone, trade everyone posts. They’ll be back as soon as the team drops a game to Baltimore, unfortunately.
I think they took a big step today. Cole pitched his best game of the year with Trevino behind the plate. Feel bad for Higgy but you have to wonder if he’s headed back down once Rortvedt comes back.

I think they took a big step today. Cole pitched his best game of the year with Trevino behind the plate. Feel bad for Higgy but you have to wonder if he’s headed back down once Rortvedt comes back.
It's one game. He's been Cole's buddy since they were teenagers, so I doubt that would sit well with Gerrit. I think Higgy is safe for this season, if not longer.

Why unfortunately?

It's all part of the fun.
Meh, sports conversations are more interesting with people who don’t overreact to small samples. Fans can act smarter. They don’t have to be the back page of The New York Post.

Andujar coming up.

Hicks on paternity leave for the next series. He didn't look pregnant.

That will cut into his golf schedule the next time Hicksy gets injured.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom