2022 Yankees Season | Page 238 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

My prediction is Judge will come up in the bottom of the 9th with an opportunity to win the game.
And, he'll come through. He will turn this around.

It's tomorrow.

We're 3 outs away from turning into a pumpkin.

Trevino
Bader
Judge.

It's fun when we win.
Yes. Here's to a longer run next time. Still a memorable season before the injuries shortened the lineup. My earliest memories are mostly of pretty bad clubs before George bought the team, so I do appreciate the sustained regular season success. It's a tough game.

All the pro sports seem to have become a war of attrition. Shame the Yanks couldn't play their best team.

All the pro sports seem to have become a war of attrition. Shame the Yanks couldn't play their best team.
They got beat by a team far better than them. Not even close .

They got beat by a team far better than them. Not even close .
The Yanks got it handed to them. Cannot stay mired in the "sign an over the hill old guy for a lot of $$$" (Donaldson) type of guy and then wonder why they don't play up to par. Then we have the problem of their big contract.

Cashman got played this off season big time.

1 WS in two decades is not acceptable. Heck, we cannot even reach the WS any longer, much less win one. If the team were to take a step back and rebuild, then I'd be totally ok with a "lost" season if it got us closer to the final goal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom