2022 Yankees Season | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Aways love when outfielders throw in a way that it just hurls their own body down onto the grass.

Let's try to remember that no team in history went 162-0.

I would look to trade him. He’s proven he can’t stay healthy and that big body is going to break down in his mid thirties. Judge is not smart if he’s turning down $30 million a year with his injury history. I think the Yankees offered 1-2 years too many on the length of the deal. He made $10 million last year. He’s not a big RBI guy based on the number of homers he hits. He’s a human strike out with runners on third with less than two outs.

I think it’s simply too much term for someone his age regardless of injury history …Yankees are lucky he turned it down… they’d be better off with something like 5 years 175 million

I would look to trade him. He’s proven he can’t stay healthy and that big body is going to break down in his mid thirties. Judge is not smart if he’s turning down $30 million a year with his injury history. I think the Yankees offered 1-2 years too many on the length of the deal. He made $10 million last year. He’s not a big RBI guy based on the number of homers he hits. He’s a human strike out with runners on third with less than two outs.

I think it’s simply too much term for someone his age regardless of injury history …Yankees are lucky he turned it down… they’d be better off with something like 5 years 175 million
With team and player options tacked on. Protects everyone.

Today Sevy gave up his 1st HR since 2019 ALCS Game 3 vs. Houston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom