2022 Yankees Season | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Playoffs start tomorrow: Which starter are you sending to the bullpen, or leaving off the roster completely?

why?
I wasn't a fan of him before the trade. He doesn't get why what he did was wrong. And then he doubled down to say he was surprised his teammates didn't have his back. And I don't think he adds anything to the club that's not replaceable by other guys on the roster.

I wasn't a fan of him before the trade. He doesn't get why what he did was wrong. And then he doubled down to say he was surprised his teammates didn't have his back. And I don't think he adds anything to the club that's not replaceable by other guys on the roster.
fair enough, he does seem to be an ass.

i get his teammates not backing him, but that player was a jackass to call himself Jackie Robinson and not expect some heat to come for the rest of his playing days.

if anyone called themselves the Babe, they wouldve gotten the same.

hell, Clint Frazier did for not even asking for #7! it was basically a made up story!

i dont even remember the players name now, but hes a big boy in a big league clubhouse, he needs to learn to take it and not whine to the press.

donaldson is just a mercenary for me, so yes, if he goes he goes. but he seems to be producing at times, so im ok with him.

for now...

fair enough, he does seem to be an ass.

i get his teammates not backing him, but that player was a jackass to call himself Jackie Robinson and not expect some heat to come for the rest of his playing days.

if anyone called themselves the Babe, they wouldve gotten the same.

hell, Clint Frazier did for not even asking for #7! it was basically a made up story!

i dont even remember the players name now, but hes a big boy in a big league clubhouse, he needs to learn to take it and not whine to the press.

donaldson is just a mercenary for me, so yes, if he goes he goes. but he seems to be producing at times, so im ok with him.

for now...
Some guys are tools, but you're like, well he's our guy at least.

Donaldson isn't our guy. He's just a tool.

Some guys are tools, but you're like, well he's our guy at least.

Donaldson isn't our guy. He's just a tool.
its been 13 years, i want a parade.

im willing to overlook whos an also ran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom