2023-2024 Coaching Carousel | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2023-2024 Coaching Carousel

I could see a scenario here where Grandpa Babers heads back to San Diego and serves as Sean's OC. Kind of like Rocky Long except on the other side of the ball.

Hell, I could see Dino convincing Rocky to come with him and serve as Sean's DC too.

San Diego State could be Syracuse West next season.
True.

Interesting.

IMG_9044.jpeg

DoubleUTF

Oregon State promotes their DC and he says can’t coach Bowl game because needs build a staff and recruit.

Sean has gotten to spend time in some beautiful places during his coaching career. Boulder, La Jolla, Onondaga County... pristine nature.
La Jolla doesn't have much pristine nature unless you count the ocean and SDSU is not in La Jolla, UCSD is in La Jolla. SDSU is northeast of downtown San Diego, up against Interstate 8, out towards La Mesa. The weather's going to be a lot better than he's used to though. San Diego is my favorite city and I think it's beautiful, just not in a pristine nature kind of way.

La Jolla doesn't have much pristine nature unless you count the ocean and SDSU is not in La Jolla, UCSD is in La Jolla. SDSU is northeast of downtown San Diego, up against Interstate 8, out towards La Mesa. The weather's going to be a lot better than he's used to though. San Diego is my favorite city and I think it's beautiful, just not in a pristine nature kind of way.

I'm not sure Lewis can afford to live in La Jolla.