2023-24 NBA Season | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Wow!! Sixers are getting thumped tonight. They only managed 34 points in the 1st HALF and go to the break down 32 points!!!! They got a bucket near the end of the half or they could have been behind by more points than they scored. Yikes!!!

Wow!! Sixers are getting thumped tonight. They only managed 34 points in the 1st HALF and go to the break down 32 points!!!! They got a bucket near the end of the half or they could have been behind by more points than they scored. Yikes!!!
Bunch of low scoring games. Orlando with 39 at halftime and some others with less than 50 at the half.

And the Sixers get back to within 5 points before losing by 8……..

Charlotte had 26 at half the other night against the Bucks lol
This is the worst part of the season. You have ten teams tanking. You have eight teams that pretty much secured a play in game, but in some cases, barely a .500 team. And ten teams guaranteed a playoff spot so want to keep momentum, but also want to protect any players with bumps and bruises.

Also worth mentioning that the Bucks have been in LA since Thursday and this is the second time this season the Clippers have played them on the second leg of a back-to-back. (Bucks had at least one day of rest both games.)

Also worth mentioning that the Bucks have been in LA since Thursday and this is the second time this season the Clippers have played them on the second leg of a back-to-back. (Bucks had at least one day of rest both games.)

That’s why they need, and are getting, their own arena.

Sup? You still after that Doc smoke?

Sup? You still after that Doc smoke?
Since you last flexed, the Bucks have slipped from the 5th best record in the league to 6th. (Remember, they had the second best record when Griffin was fired.)

Also, thought you wanted to wait until the end of the season.

Since you last flexed, the Bucks have slipped from the 5th best record in the league to 6th. (Remember, they had the second best record when Griffin was fired.)

Also, thought you wanted to wait until the end of the season.

Mmmmhhhhmmmmmmm

My bad, one thing was untrue. The Bucks actually have the 7th best record. Still behind the Clippers.
I get that the record has only been okay, but anyone that watched the Bucks under Griffin and have now watched them under Doc would tell you the difference has been night and day. Doc is probably still a downgrade from Budenholzer but Griffin was hands down doing the worst coaching job in the league this year. Doc is doing a good job.

I get that the record has only been okay, but anyone that watched the Bucks under Griffin and have now watched them under Doc would tell you the difference has been night and day. Doc is probably still a downgrade from Budenholzer but Griffin was hands down doing the worst coaching job in the league this year. Doc is doing a good job.
As he should. He’s a great regular season coach. I would rather have Ty Lue.

As he should. He’s a great regular season coach. I would rather have Ty Lue.

Yeah I cant quite figure out why the Bucks just didnt hire Lue instead. So simple

Yeah I cant quite figure out why the Bucks just didnt hire Lue instead. So simple
He was available by trade during the offseason. Clips were talking with the Suns and Bucks, I believe.

I’m relieved that all fell through. No question Lue was insubordinate last season and there appeared to be a rift with the front office beyond repair. Ballmer must have worked some magic.

He was available by trade during the offseason. Clips were talking with the Suns and Bucks, I believe.

I’m relieved that all fell through. No question Lue was insubordinate last season and there appeared to be a rift with the front office beyond repair. Ballmer must have worked some magic.
I don't think I would have wanted Milwaukee to trade their precious few draft picks for a coach even if Lue is a good one. But I also wish Milwaukee hadn't hired a horrific coach lol. I suppose 40 games with Griffin was worth it if it got Giannis to sign the extension...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom