2023-24 NBA Season | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

I have had two opportunities to watch clown Embiid in a playoff series. (2019 where he cried afterwards) and 2022 (where he was dirty all series (hurt two players), was flopping all series, whining all series during and after games via media - he was ultimately cheap shotted by Siakam in the final game after flying the airplane down the floor up about 20 and it felt good).

I dislike him more than any player in the league.
If Embiid someday becomes a Knick then leads them to a championship, I'd still despise him.

I never had an opinion on Embiid before this series, but wow, he’s unlikable. First, there was the whining and excuse-making. That was tolerable and somewhat expected for a team that’s down. But to do that and then instigate confrontations with Knicks players, mock/taunt guys, knee a dude in the balls and grab and pull the leg of a guy in the air, a guy with a known ankle injury nonetheless, leaves a really bad taste.
I've been telling y'all for a while now that the dude sucks.

And no, I don't mean he actually sucks at basketball. He's great at empty numbers.

I mean the dude himself sucks and is a loser.

Nothing about today? I was out all day riding my bike. Do you only post when the Celts lose?
lol…yes, they decided to contest shooters and pressure the ball. Rocket science type stuff from Mazzulla.

1 seed vs an 8 seed, playing without its best player and without its point guard. Should be a cakewalk, right?

was hoping for something wittier, considering you were sitting on this post for 3 days. Oh well.

lol…yes, they decided to contest shooters and pressure the ball. Rocket science type stuff from Mazzulla.

1 seed vs an 8 seed, playing without its best player and without its point guard. Should be a cakewalk, right?

was hoping for something wittier, considering you were sitting on this post for 3 days. Oh well.
I wasn’t. Came home from our day out and checked here. Noticed you hadn’t posted, then realized you don’t actually like the team you claim to support. You’re like me the last 3-5 years of Boeheim.

I wasn’t. Came home from our day out and checked here. Noticed you hadn’t posted, then realized you don’t actually like the team you claim to support. You’re like me the last 3-5 years of Boeheim.
Sure, thanks for looking out for my posts! I’m sure that this will be the year that the Celtics will be able to grind it out and win a Best-of-7 against a high-end team like the Nugs

Sure, thanks for looking out for my posts! I’m sure that this will be the year that the Celtics will be able to grind it out and win a Best-of-7 against a high-end team like the Nugs
That’s the fan support I’ve come to expect from you.

1714308105658.gif

Someone on the Knicks needs to lay Embiid out. He’s getting dirtier by the game.

Someone on the Knicks needs to lay Embiid out. He’s getting dirtier by the game.
Embiid's dirty play got rewarded with a loss -his game closing air ball preceded by the drive to the hoop that got stuffed were Justice Served.
BACK TO MSG!

Was not expecting the Clips to win both matinee games…and without Leonard to boot.

Not only is he intentionally dirty, at times he plays extremely recklessly as well ... flops out of control putting people in danger. Ended Danny Green's career.

You have to wonder what the future for Phoenix holds. KD, Booker and Beal are all elite scorers, but none of them do anything else super well, like rebounding, passing, defense. And they have eroded their draft picks for the next like five years. It kind of reminds me when Brooklyn tried to make all those stars work and it never really clicked.

You have to wonder what the future for Phoenix holds. KD, Booker and Beal are all elite scorers, but none of them do anything else super well, like rebounding, passing, defense. And they have eroded their draft picks for the next like five years. It kind of reminds me when Brooklyn tried to make all those stars work and it never really clicked.

I think they're so locked into everything for 24-25, but next summer they could totally blow things up and just rebuild. I have been eyeing Booker for the Knicks

Did I read the Suns owe Beal $250 million and he has a no-trade clause? That is the worst contract in the league.

KD will get moved I assume but what are you getting from and for him at this point?

I think they're so locked into everything for 24-25, but next summer they could totally blow things up and just rebuild. I have been eyeing Booker for the Knicks
Booker with Brunson and Julius? That is a lot of shot requirements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom