2023-24 NBA Season | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

These stoppages kill all the flow and enjoyment of fans without a dog in the fight

NBA has managed to ruin the big thing it has on other sports .. clutch time / buzzer beaters. Well done

The officiating at the end of the Knicks-Pacers game was reprehensible and represented everything I’ve grown to hate about the NBA product.

And Jamal Murray should maybe be suspended for Game 3 for throwing stuff onto the court in the middle of live play. That is completely unacceptable and to not even receive a technical foul for it is an embarrassment.

Ant is a bad man.

Also, this Minny team is sick.

This is starting to feel a little like when Chicago busted through Detroit finally.
Their defense is suffocating. Everyone plays D (except maybe Cat and he can pose issues by just being tall)

Minneapolis has the longest title drought of any city with all four teams (1991 Twins). Would love to see them win it all.

So Murray is gone for game 3 right? He has to be suspended.
My guess is the league won't have the balls to suspend a player of his importance for a game that Denver absolutely needs to have but hopefully they prove me wrong.

My guess is the league won't have the balls to suspend a player of his importance for a game that Denver absolutely needs to have but hopefully they prove me wrong.
Agree. If that was Draymond or Grayson Allen it would be a no brainer. He wanted to get kicked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom