2023-24 NBA Season | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

My guess is the league won't have the balls to suspend a player of his importance for a game that Denver absolutely needs to have but hopefully they prove me wrong.
They suspended peak Amare for taking one step onto a court and stole the Suns
‘Ship

I definitely have my opinion reinforced from my question last month. Murray is not a top 5 guard. Inconsistency has always been my main reason, and here we are. MN put him in handcuffs

You know how easy it would be to tear a groin severely if you tried to push off with force and stepped on a heating pad ?

Minneapolis has the longest title drought of any city with all four teams (1991 Twins). Would love to see them win it all.
Only if you exclude the Vikings and Fred Smoot being party barge champions of the world.

Murray deserves to be suspended, but the difference in the way that game was officiated compared to NY/Indy was night and day. Minnesota was playing by 1989-2005 rules. NY/Indy was playing by the modern era rules. The league brings a lot of this on themselves.

I just saw the Murray heat pad thing for the first time. He has to be suspended one game for that. Creating a trip hazard in the middle of live action is very unsafe for everyone on the court. I consider that way worse than berating a ref or pushing and shoving with another player.

Edwards got a T for starting at a Nugget player for one second. It is total BS. I can't stand the nugs.

The officiating at the end of the Knicks-Pacers game was reprehensible and represented everything I’ve grown to hate about the NBA product.

And Jamal Murray should maybe be suspended for Game 3 for throwing stuff onto the court in the middle of live play. That is completely unacceptable and to not even receive a technical foul for it is an embarrassment.

I was at the game so I didn’t really realize how bad some of the calls were but man.

It did go both ways but pretty obviously the Knicks got the larger benefit from it. I’ll take it though.

I was at the game so I didn’t really realize how bad some of the calls were but man.

It did go both ways but pretty obviously the Knicks got the larger benefit from it. I’ll take it though.

NY seemed to be the beneficiary more often than not, especially in clutch time. However, the missed out of bounds call when Brunson dribbled it off the defender's foot with under a minute left was a massive blown call. It forced the Knicks to use their last challenge and lose a timeout, leaving them with only one. I'm convinced that's why Brunson subsequently didn't call timeout when he was trapped along the sideline, not wanting to use their final timeout. I believe that was the possession immediately prior to the illegal screen call.

NY seemed to be the beneficiary more often than not, especially in clutch time. However, the missed out of bounds call when Brunson dribbled it off the defender's foot with under a minute left was a massive blown call. It forced the Knicks to use their last challenge and lose a timeout, leaving them with only one. I'm convinced that's why Brunson subsequently didn't call timeout when he was trapped along the sideline, not wanting to use their final timeout. I believe that was the possession immediately prior to the illegal screen call.

Yeah I was screaming to use that last time out when he was falling out of bounds.

Edwards got a T for starting at a Nugget player for one second. It is total BS. I can't stand the nugs.
Nugs in trouble. NBA assembling the ref crew that antagonizes home crowds for Games 3 and 4 in Minnesota

Missed most of the first half, but glad I caught the halftime show.

In case you missed the highlight.

Decent chance that it will be Boston vs New York to go to the finals in both the NBA and NHL.

Joker with his third MVP award. Honestly, he should have won it last year too which would have been four years in a row. He led the league last year in PER, VORP, WS, WS/48, BPM, etc. etc.

Your uncle on Facebook that hasn't watched the NBA since 1998 and refers to Lebron as "LeFlop" needs to accept the fact that Joker is going to be in the Kareem, Wilt, Russell conversation in the not so distant future.

Joker with his third MVP award. Honestly, he should have won it last year too which would have been four years in a row. He led the league last year in PER, VORP, WS, WS/48, BPM, etc. etc.

Your uncle on Facebook that hasn't watched the NBA since 1998 and refers to Lebron as "LeFlop" needs to accept the fact that Joker is going to be in the Kareem, Wilt, Russell conversation in the not so distant future.
Fair. I just never understand why Shaq isn’t included in this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom