2023-24 Portal Options | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Jesse/Dickinson/Benny/JJ/Judah would have the entire state of NC screaming into their pillows. Hell even Dickinson without Jesse( if he left) would.

Would be pretty amazing if it happened. For those old enough, brings back memories of Leton Ellis transferring from Kentucky, to pair with Coleman and Owens in the front court.

Cuse!

I can’t even fathom this board if Dickson commited. Cuserunner might come back from the dead
BreakableCompassionateAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

My money is on Georgetown or Maryland. We’ve seen nothing that he’s considering SU, especially if Jesse is here. I would love nothing more than seeing Dickinson back Bacot down and drop him.

I mean… you have to think Dickinson is a long shot at this point right? If Jesse returns, where does he fit? If Jesse doesn’t, then we probably have a huge need but it will be a competitive market.

Not to rush the kid, as I know it’s an important decision. But kinda need one soon I think.

I mean… you have to think Dickinson is a long shot at this point right? If Jesse returns, where does he fit? If Jesse doesn’t, then we probably have a huge need but it will be a competitive market.

Not to rush the kid, as I know it’s an important decision. But kinda need one soon I think.

Well we don't know much yet. I doubt SU surfacing as a possible destination already is without reason.

My money is on Georgetown or Maryland. We’ve seen nothing that he’s considering SU, especially if Jesse is here. I would love nothing more than seeing Dickinson back Bacot down and drop him.
Didn’t we just see the 24/7 gang saying syracuse is one of the main teams to watch?

But yeah, I already said my piece on him. Not sure if it’ll end up coming true.

I've seen this on here a few times...why would Dickinson transfer? Doesn't make sense
I wondered why he wouldn’t just go pro but it’s pretty obvious the bag he can get somewhere is a far better choice than being a potential late 2nd or overseas player next year. He’s got the size but not sure his athleticism will make him more than a rotation big in the NBA.

Would be a great get for us though.

I wondered why he wouldn’t just go pro but it’s pretty obvious the bag he can get somewhere is a far better choice than being a potential late 2nd or overseas player next year. He’s got the size but not sure his athleticism will make him more than a rotation big in the NBA.

Would be a great get for us though.

Not to mention.. when you factor a strong NIL deal... he has 2 years left if he wanted it...

I think they could for sure play together bit logically speaking I presumed it would be more dependent on his decision. In either case it's a big get given Dickinson can also hit the 3.
The recruiting pitch to Dickinson is clearly that playing next to a big time center vs being a center and showing off your perimeter skills is the best chance you have of raising your draft stock and sneaking into the 1st round or even getting called at all.

The NBA has been pretty much spittting in the face of the best NCAA bigs recently. Luka Garza Techembwi Edey totally dominant but all told by 30 teams they aren’t good enough or interested.