2023-24 Portal Options | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

M2MPrinciples

2nd String
The Potential 2023-24 Roster thread is locked, so let's put 'em here.

Josh Cohen is 6'10"/220 and NEC Co-POY. Also put up big numbers against Miami, Ohio State and Butler this season, so he didn't just fatten up against overmatched NEC teams. NJ native. Maybe a target if Jesse leaves?

The Potential 2023-24 Roster thread is locked, so let's put 'em here.

Josh Cohen is 6'10"/220 and NEC Co-POY. Also put up big numbers against Miami, Ohio State and Butler this season, so he didn't just fatten up against overmatched NEC teams. NJ native. Maybe a target if Jesse leaves?

I just hope that if we lose starters and we're plugging holes, we go full court press on the very top players and offer bags of cash. We need upgrades, not downgrades. Whether next year is JB's last or Red's first, I believe they will really want to get great players and win.

It depends on how many leave. Right now we have one spot publicly available.
I'm sure Red knows what he has to look for.

It's going to be interesting to see what shakes out. Definitely need a talent infusion.

I don’t foresee JJ coming back, I think he and Mintz are too similar and I highly doubt JJ intends to find a place where he only plays 18-20 minutes a game.

I think Syracuse will chase a tall and fast 2 guard with a quality 3pt% to compliment Judah’s slashing ability (could end up being bell or Justin but I think Justin is still a year away). While I think Judah will improve his shooting, I don’t think he will become a high volume guy from behind the line so a good shooter for the 2 is critical.