2023-24 Portal Options | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Just yesterday we were hoping the staff would use the portal to upgrade the roster. Now it's just a tool to mitigate damages and reduce the downgrade. What's the best worst option. If the people at the top don't want to play ball, hopefully this serves as a wakeup call for those who can make changes.

Someone reported a rumor that during negotiations Cooley said he needed $3m NIL, and Gtown said yes without batting an eye. Gtown apparently is serious about competing.
GTown the university said yes? Sounds like the NCAA has some investigating to do.

I’m supportive of Red (have to give him a chance because he has the job and I’m a Syracuse fan first), but Cooley was my first choice for head coach. I was told by multiple posters he would never leave Providence. LOL

Red did start off things strong in the first week, but he’s quickly falling behind. Needs to really make a few more splashes or next year is looking pretty bad.
You can forget about any big splashes now that Jesse is leaving.
The University is all talk and no action. They might as well admit they don't want to play Division 1 and drop down and save the money.