2023-24 Portal Options | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

If we get a visit others will talk about it.

Yeah... what's intriguing too is he hasn't pulled the trigger yet and thus hasn't heard what he wants to yet. He has competition at UK in the incoming frosh. Don't know Marylands situation at the 5. Here though...spot ready for him alongside a likely first round pick if Judah returns plus some pnr and pnp action that would feature him.

This would be the most Syracuse thing ever. Yesterday we are all freaking out that Jesse is leaving, AW is done with Cuse and obvi Judah is still in the draft process.

Well today a reliable mock draft came back and Judah wasn’t even drafted in it, HD has a zoom call with our coaches, we are still very much in it with Westry and JJ officially signed today.

We all act like the sky is falling yesterday and it would be hilarious and the most Syracuse thing ever if Judah comes back, we land Westry, we land HD and everyone else on the team comes back. Then everyone will be talking final four again. I love college sports lmao

We all act like the sky is falling yesterday and it would be hilarious and the most Syracuse thing ever if Judah comes back, we land Westry, we land HD and everyone else on the team comes back. Then everyone will be talking final four again. I love college sports lmao
yeah its really a fine line and changes quickly

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

This would be the most Syracuse thing ever. Yesterday we are all freaking out that Jesse is leaving, AW is done with Cuse and obvi Judah is still in the draft process.

Well today a reliable mock draft came back and Judah wasn’t even drafted in it, HD has a zoom call with our coaches, we are still very much in it with Westry and JJ officially signed today.

We are a fickle bunch.

we-are-fickle-creatures-fickle-creatures.gif

I disagree with this. There are soo many lower level guys who score double figures and 20 a game that can transfer up to high major. You have less of a bust rate with that guy than you do with a Top 50/100 kid.

Yeah.. quite a few smaller school guys who were big for elite 8/ff squads

Let's see if he's still available after this weekend's Maryland and Georgetown visits before taking Dickinson seriously. Clear those hurdles, you have a fighting chance.

Yep. Love that we are getting a chance though. Also Hunter comes in and Judah comes back- it's no lie you are getting some major crowds to come play in front of this year HD. We have a sell those two don't.

Get whoever you can to throw their help in... Melo.. ahem..

Sherman I think you are behind on some updates. It would appear from some people today that money is not the issue for Syracuse, it was how much Syracuse was willing to pay and how much Jesse wanted. Sounds like from what people heard on Dean's podcast Syracuse didn't view the the crazy offers Jesse was getting as good value. I believe I am paraphrasing what I have read accurately. So Syracuse wasn't caught off guard and has money for the right player.
If I didn't frame accurate the board will correct what I missed.
Aha, thanks. I’ve been off here for most of the day and haven’t had a chance to listen to Dean’s pod yet.