2023-24 Portal Options | Page 144 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

I just got up to see if Edny is back for Purdue. He is. We might see him in Hawaii.

Guessing the Muss bus needs some air in the tires. Pretty blatant call out in this interview/article...

Will be curious what he does will all the new blood.
He seems like a really strong defender, but if he wants to be a 3 and D guy, he needs to really improve his shot. It will be interesting to see him develop over the next couple of years. I really like him, but the NBA is tough.

Well done, my friend. Well done.
James Corden Hello GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Wonder if Kentucky fans reading this thread...
"If Reeves and Livingston don't return to Lexington, Kentucky has just seven scholarship players on its roster -- five freshmen and two sophomores who combined to average 4.8 points last season." -ESPN

I remember him at LI Lutheran. Kid has had a FALL. Started as a top 50 recruit at Illinois, had a pretty good freshman year, then the attitude kicked in an has really caused him issues everywhere he’s gone now. A point guard with a career tO/A ratio around 1.5-1 (he averaged 2.8 turnovers to 3.2 assist his sophomore year!) is TURRRRIBLE. But Hey Brett Farve is tossing that illegal Covid money around in Hattiesburg like it’s candy at a parade so USM said fooook it.

I remember him at LI Lutheran. Kid has had a FALL. Started as a top 50 recruit at Illinois, had a pretty good freshman year, then the attitude kicked in an has really caused him issues everywhere he’s gone now. A point guard with a career tO/A ratio around 1.5-1 (he averaged 2.8 turnovers to 3.2 assist his sophomore year!) is TURRRRIBLE. But Hey Brett Farve is tossing that illegal Covid money around in Hattiesburg like it’s candy at a parade so USM said fooook it.

Was much better last year under Anderson to be fair though. Was very good against us.

UConn has an interesting team next year. Major downgrades in athleticism but tons of shooting plus Clingan in the middle.
I think this was the piece we needed to have a solid encore. A veteran who fits great in Hurley’s offensive sets that you can rely on until the freshman class is up to speed.