2023-24 Portal | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

Mel Tucker was fired two weeks ago.

I’m stunned that MSU hasn’t lost more players to the transfer portal.
They’ve only lost three players so far - a long snapper, backup DB, and backup to the backup RB.
MSU is 2-3.
Somebody explain this one.

They’ve only lost three players so far - a long snapper, backup DB, and backup to the backup RB.
MSU is 2-3.

I know a player who plays there. His dad says their NIL is very strong. Dad said the kid was getting 7 figures out of high school. Although I don't believe that number, I do believe MSU has a strong NIL system in place. A strong NIL system will keep players from moving.

That could change. Living In East Lansing, I saw it on the news but one of their mega donors stopped their NIL deal Company cuts ties with MSU Football.
I know a player who plays there. His dad says their NIL is very strong. Dad said the kid was getting 7 figures out of high school. Although I don't believe that number, I do believe MSU has a strong NIL system in place. A strong NIL system will keep players from mov

Pretty sure Mark Dantonio is involved again and maybe steadied the ship at least for the rest of this season.

MSU is 2-3.
Why should they leave now in the middle of the season? They don’t even know who the coach is yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom