2023-24 Portal | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

Today, 4/30, is the last day for undergrads to enter the portal. Grad transfers have until tomorrow, 5/1.

No outflow that we expected. Yes, a few jumped in, but as I surmised the two-deep is locked in with this coaching staff. Exciting times.

No outflow that we expected. Yes, a few jumped in, but as I surmised the two-deep is locked in with this coaching staff. Exciting times.

Remember it takes up to 48 hours for names to appear in the portal after they have submitted their information into the portal

Wouldn’t expect anyone in the two deep however

Remember it takes up to 48 hours for names to appear in the portal after they have submitted their information into the portal

Wouldn’t expect anyone in the two deep however
It seems we still have too many offensive lineman.

I read another 30 guys were leaving

Uhm looks like Christian Veilleux is in town.
If that link doesn't work here's the photo I'm talking about... at Prime Steak house.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1714527207335.jpg
    FB_IMG_1714527207335.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 83

If that link doesn't work here's the photo I'm talking about... at Prime Steak house.
Wow! That looks very promising. Would be a good get.

Excellent detective work!!

Who’s the old dude in front who looks like he had too much at the wedding?

I never thought we might get the chance to pick up a backup quarterback with his kind of experience. He’s already started in ACC games. Playing at PSU and Pitt gives him great experiences. I don’t think we could get someone better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom