2023 ACC Men’s Lacrosse Preseason Coaches Poll / Awards | Syracusefan.com

2023 ACC Men’s Lacrosse Preseason Coaches Poll / Awards

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Fn0089pXoAos8Z4

Fn00kGaXoAAul2_

With Syracuse getting 8 points, not everyone picked Syracuse last.

Wait til SU beats NC twice this yr. My record prediction is 9 - 6 by winning all 6 OOC games then splitting with NC and beating Hopkins. I wouldn't be suprised tho if we beat NC twice and finish 10 - 5. What a season that would be and it's possible. It could go the other way too but i got a feeling it's not it's gonna be a good yr and shock ppl. Can't wait for Saturday I'll be there.

Wait til SU beats NC twice this yr. My record prediction is 9 - 6 by winning all 6 OOC games then splitting with NC and beating Hopkins. I wouldn't be suprised tho if we beat NC twice and finish 10 - 5. What a season that would be and it's possible. It could go the other way too but i got a feeling it's not it's gonna be a good yr and shock ppl. Can't wait for Saturday I'll be there.
they play 9 OOC games and two of them are against maryland and princeton

9-6 with this schedule, which is lighter than in years past, isnt going to shock anybody. that pretty much means they lose to uva, duke, nd, md, princeton but beat everyone else which sounds about right. hopkins is the only OOC that looks like a tossup, the rest the orange should be clear favorites (vermont, albany, holy cross, hofstra, st. bonaventure, hobart). they should win those games. if they don't there's an issue

9-6 with this schedule, which is lighter than in years past, isnt going to shock anybody. that pretty much means they lose to uva, duke, nd, md, princeton but beat everyone else which sounds about right. hopkins is the only OOC that looks like a tossup, the rest the orange should be clear favorites (vermont, albany, holy cross, hofstra, st. bonaventure, hobart). they should win those games. if they don't there's an issue
Ur right I keep doing that I meant the mid major OOC games

I guess ur right maybe it would take 11 wins and beat one of those top teams while also beating NC twice and Hopkins. It can happen but they definitely can't slip up against any of those 6 mid majors. A loss to any would be devastating.

Idk about SU being favored in those NC games because for some reason there ranked in the top 20 in a lot of polls. Probably by the time they play them SU will be the favorite. I definitely think SU is more talented.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom