2023 ACC Preseason Poll | Syracusefan.com

2023 ACC Preseason Poll

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

F2ct7_tXYAAo7M0

NCSt with one first place vote? Wut? They are way too high.

F2ct7_tXYAAo7M0

If we can stay healthy, for the most part, I see us around 5th or 6th best in the conference, to be honest. Not Orange colored glasses.

If we can stay healthy, for the most part, I see us around 5th or 6th best in the conference, to be honest. Not Orange colored glasses.
Above us, I see us on par with, or better than, Duke, Wake, and Louisville. Possibly as good as Pitt if all their personnel losses impact them greatly, but all the pundits seem to love Pitt. So, that means 6-7 in conference. However, little things like schedule play a part in all of this too, so teams like Louisville have a distinct advantage. That three game stretch we face is brutal. We literally could be devastated for the remainder of our schedule coming out of those three weeks. BUT, if we are somehow still healthy at that point, we have a nice chance to perform well against the peer programs below us too. We’ll see.

Above us, I see us on par with, or better than, Duke, Wake, and Louisville. Possibly as good as Pitt if all their personnel losses impact them greatly, but all the pundits seem to love Pitt. So, that means 6-7 in conference. However, little things like schedule play a part in all of this too, so teams like Louisville have a distinct advantage. That three game stretch we face is brutal. We literally could be devastated for the remainder of our schedule coming out of those three weeks. BUT, if we are somehow still healthy at that point, we have a nice chance to perform well against the peer programs below us too. We’ll see.
If they can keep Garrett upright this year we could win 11 games.
With him healthy we can beat anyone on the schedule.

If they can keep Garrett upright this year we could win 11 games.
With him healthy we can beat anyone on the schedule.
Most important thing I heard all off season was Garrett acknowledging he didnt need to take every hit. Get down. Get out of bounds. Stay healthy. If Eric does that in 2018, we have an even better season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom