2023 Bowl Projections thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Bowl Projections thread

Oh I wasn’t advocating for Fenway vs Military personally, I think the bowl itself would really want us. I personally would prefer the Military Bowl between the two.

Yeah, and it's slightly 'warmer weather' being down in MD vs Bahston area around New Years.

That said - IF we could get back to whatever the Camping World Bowl is these days, that would be awesome.
Had a fantastic time there last time, and it's easy to get flights, etc.

We've never gone to that Charlotte Bowl. We'd be facing an SEC team, and I bet it would be fun. We'd show pretty well.

I'd take Annapolis too, but the opponent will be blah. Fun and scenic drinking town though.

Palm has us in the Holiday Bowl vs UCLA

I am spending the holidays in San Diego this year. Make this happen!
I know it's not the shortest trip from CNY but I'd love the Holiday Bowl. San Diego is a fun area and I've read the bowl is very well run and it would be fun to play a team/conference that we don't typically see.

Would love the Military bowl selfishly since I could drive an hour to it in Annapolis.
I too would enjoy that one. Could use it as an excuse to visit my sister in Baltimore.

Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl
Dec. 29
El Paso, TX

Syracuse (-6.5) vs Colorado
now, wouldn't that be fun, we offered Prime's QB son too, tough to recruit vs. Dad. Storyline: Cuse-based reporter asks Prime in presser what he thought of Syracuse during Prime's time as a Syracuse Chief. I think Syracuse was Prime's last stop in his baseball career. I don't think he ever made it back to MLB after Syracuse.

Last edited:
Sweet. I trust it is on a golf course and has an Olympic sized swimming pool.

Can you play golf in Charlotte in late December?
Yes. Can play year round in Charlotte. Occasional frost delays or a little bit of a snow but even in Richmond when I lived there, I could play most weeks (sans a few where we got snow or it was too cold). And as a northern transplant, would often have the course to myself. Loved winter golf down there. It was great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom