2023 Bowl Projections thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Bowl Projections thread

If I didnt have some good bets going with ala being in it, I would be happy with the SEC being left out.

This next 24 hours will be fascinating. We'll find out:

1. Who is in the playoffs, from a field of 6-7 possibilities.
2. SU's bowl destination and opponent.
3. The answer to the question that has puzzled scholars for years. Will Fran Brown still help coach Georgia through the end of their season?

This next 24 hours will be fascinating. We'll find out:

1. Who is in the playoffs, from a field of 6-7 possibilities.
2. SU's bowl destination and opponent.
3. The answer to the question that has puzzled scholars for years. Will Fran Brown still help coach Georgia through the end of their season?
In regards to the last one, once the national title fell.off the table, the answer should have become very easy imo

In regards to the last one, once the national title fell.off the table, the answer should have become very easy imo

I don't think it's off the table just yet. Probably is, but we'll see.

Agree though, if they're going to the NY6 bowl, there's no reason for him to stay. I assume his (now very grumpy) head coach would see it the same way.

Bryan Fischer of Fox Sports says Birmingham. I don't see it at all. It's pre Christmas and a meh destination.

At least Tampa you could rationalize selling a bunch of tickets (exams aside). In this case it's bad all around. Dallas.way better
By a bunch...you mean 3K?

Gasparilla isn't the bowl we played after 2018 season

IMO the injury to Travis DQs FSU. They aren’t one of the 4 best teams in the country without Travis. Mich, Wash, Bama, GA. Maybe Texas?

This year we are a beat up low end P5 team

We get what we get

Better than sitting home

5 years from now we could be in a different level...Hopefully much above than now
Oh I completely agree. Still can hope tho

IMO the injury to Travis DQs FSU. They aren’t one of the 4 best teams in the country without Travis. Mich, Wash, Bama, GA. Maybe Texas?
I dont know. Their offense is still pretty good and they’ve got a better defense than all teams mentioned except Michigan

I expect SU to be out of the ACC bowls now that FSU has been left out of the playoffs
Which is kind of wild, how would BC travel better than Syracuse. Honestly, I bet Syracuse would show up more at Fenway than BC would.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom