2023 Coaching Carousel | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Coaching Carousel

C688716C-6411-4F75-BD5B-89AE2836A846.jpeg

Our board has less than no idea what brought this about, just guesses. We don't think he was forced out because Charlotte has been steadily improving under his regime.
Yeah, seems weird.

Our board has less than no idea what brought this about, just guesses. We don't think he was forced out because Charlotte has been steadily improving under his regime.
What does that mean regarding Williford, who has been the assoc head coach?

What a hire for a D2 women’s program. Dude can coach.
This is shocking to me.

kind of a similar story going on up here.

I’m totally posting this because my kid wrecked coach Davis’ team when he coached the MMU boys for 2 years in a row.

"Spoke poorly" and didn't "Didn't stick up for him" interesting phrasing of blame. Curious to what Neptune actually said and if he told what he really felt instead of upselling his former player.

I have a different take. Neptune looses all credibility with NBA officials if he paints a rosy picture of Whitmore and he turns out to be just the opposite. I give him credit for being honest. There will be other players from Villanova that he will need to give honest takes on too.

I have a different take. Neptune looses all credibility with NBA officials if he paints a rosy picture of Whitmore and he turns out to be just the opposite. I give him credit for being honest. There will be other players from Villanova that he will need to give honest takes on too.

I agree and I'm curious on what Jim told NBA scouts when they asked him about his players.

"Spoke poorly" and didn't "Didn't stick up for him" interesting phrasing of blame. Curious to what Neptune actually said and if he told what he really felt instead of upselling his former player.
Yeah or he could be totally honest and this kid might not be coachable and does his own thing. im sure not gonna lie. some kids just know everything and dont do what u ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom