2023 Fall Ball | Syracusefan.com

2023 Fall Ball

Just his daughter maybe some other Yellow Jackets came along for the ride hopefully gonna be a hard sales pitch for Kayla with one of her biggest opponents sitting across the table praying his daughter stays on the Island and plays for him

They always post more on Instagram. Sorry for the overlap.

I’m going to be that guy and over analyze photos, but seen a couple of Jake Spallina playing defense. I have to imagine the plan for him is at d mid at this point.

Nice to see Sam English in action. Have to assume he’s fully healed from his spleen injury last spring.

Joey Spallina going at Figuerias. Should make both of them better. Love to see it.

They always post more on Instagram. Sorry for the overlap.

I’m going to be that guy and over analyze photos, but seen a couple of Jake Spallina playing defense. I have to imagine the plan for him is at d mid at this point.

Nice to see Sam English in action. Have to assume he’s fully healed from his spleen injury last spring.

Joey Spallina going at Figuerias. Should make both of them better. Love to see it.

Jake is definitely playing defense, I believe he's pretty much solely at SSDM.

I know that Gait Lax likes to push the envelope with stick head innovation but something tells me that Fig’s isn’t fastened on quite right here lol.

I do love to see the matchup & no wrap or sleeve on Fig’s leg.

23ABCEEF-F0AB-4CA5-B33E-03570CDE7033.jpeg

Any sense of the new defensive philosophy?
Was told that coach has a few different slides that the guys feel will help. Coach is extremely positive and players feel more comfortable playing for him than they did last year. They feel that the D will be much better than last year. Also feel the FO position is going to be much improved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom