2023 Maui Classic | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Maui Classic

Where we watching the Syracuse football game Saturday in Hawaii?

So, in the AP poll, the field currently stands at:
Kansas 1
Purdue 2
Marquette 4
Tennessee 7
Gonzaga 11
UCLA (edit: ranked 25 in coaches poll)
Chaminade

Should be a breeze.

Last edited:
only a bit worried about kansas, first two games are slam dunk cupcakes no matter who we play
Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Lol still haven't released GA upper seating for sale or announced the pricing. Its a big arena can't be that much I guess and they kind of have to sell us 2 of these cheap tickets at the door.

Lol I didn't want to deflate my GFs enthusiasm when she talked about buying us matching outfits since I thought she meant random Cuse gear but its really 2 killer Hawaiian shirts that are the same for the airport. 'Uh I got like 10 jerseys for you to pick from for the game babe you don't need to buy us matching sherseys.'

Where we watching the Syracuse football game Saturday in Hawaii?
I've got a pretty cool partner, who's down for just about anything. I'm going to slow roll the whole "As soon as we land in Hawaii, I wanna spend 4 hours in a bar watching the football team I've been yelling about all season" thing.
Might be a game time decision on that one.

A buddy just text me. Shuttle is $93/pp to and from the arena. Sounds like that's for all three games.
No parking at the arena he said. Shuttle, uber or cab

I've got a pretty cool partner, who's down for just about anything. I'm going to slow roll the whole "As soon as we land in Hawaii, I wanna spend 4 hours in a bar watching the football team I've been yelling about all season" thing.
Might be a game time decision on that one.

Tell her I'll be there and she'll get to see me again. That should do the trick.

Hold on, friends. I heard from a source that Syracuse only plays cupcakes in the non-conference and never, ever leaves the state of New York. What the heck is going on? :) All kidding aside, love this tourney. Hoping for at least a win or two, but more than anything else, I just wanna see Syracuse compete at a high level. Great experience for later on in the season, plus, those "fans" who have already said Syracuse "sucks" can maybe pipe down a bit :)

A buddy just text me. Shuttle is $93/pp to and from the arena. Sounds like that's for all three games.
No parking at the arena he said. Shuttle, uber or cab

Can you shoot me a PM on this? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom