TimeGameLocation
5:30 p.m.(5) Honeoye Falls-Lima vs (3) Jamesville-Dewittat Cortland-White
5:30 p.m.(1) Rye vs (8) Manhassetat Albany-Fallon
Class DWednesday, June 7
TimeGameLocation
3:00 p.m.(5) Penn Yan vs (3) Marcellusat TCCC
4:00 p.m.(1) Pleasantville vs (8) Cold Spring Hbrat Albany-Ford
Dang! Sections 5, 3, 1 & 8, dominated!

Yep, just saw that rmtsu...thanks. One of Pittsford's two losses, the other to FM.

Bville snuck past Victor by 1 so their match up with Pittsford should be anyone's game.

Yep, just saw that rmtsu...thanks. One of Pittsford's two losses, the other to FM.

Bville snuck past Victor by 1 so their match up with Pittsford should be anyone's game.
the 4 class A & B schools in upstate are all intertwined. Pittsford beat WG by 1 & lost to Victor by 1. WG split with Bville (W by 1, L by 3) and Victor lost to Bville by 1. Should make for some good lax on Wednesday!

I sincerely hope everyone is doing ok. I’m feeling it pretty bad in my chest right now and I don’t even have any serious respiratory issues. Gait needs to have a serious talk with his Canadian friends about forest fire prevention.
It’s nasty out, I go outside with an N95 mask on but it still burns my eyes

It’s nasty out, I go outside with an N95 mask on but it still burns my eyes
It feels like there isn’t even relief indoors now. My apartment smells like a camp fire. Total insanity. Certainly a first in Syracuse history.

Updated schedule:

NYSPHSAA Boys Semi-Finals
Class AThursday, June 8
TimeGameLocation
1:00 p.m.(5) Pittsford vs (3) Baldwinsvilleat Cortland-White
1:00 p.m.(1) Scarsdale vs (8) Farmingdaleat Albany-Fallon
Class BThursday, June 8
TimeGameLocation
3:30 p.m.(5) Victor vs (3) West Geneseeat TCCC
4:30 p.m.(2) Niskayuna vs (8) Garden Cityat Albany-Ford
Class CThursday, June 8
TimeGameLocation
3:30 p.m.(5) Honeoye Falls-Lima vs (3) Jamesville-Dewittat Cortland-White
3:30 p.m.(1) Rye vs (8) Manhassetat Albany-Fallon
Class DThursday, June 8
TimeGameLocation
1:00 p.m.(5) Penn Yan vs (3) Marcellusat TCCC
2:00 p.m.(1) Pleasantville vs (8) Cold Spring Hbrat Albany-Ford

I thought Victor was the better team against BVille. Just Bville was way more efficient shooting. Victors vaunted attack just didnt play shoot well. and Gravino was off too. maybe you can credit that to defense. But Victor had like 50 shots. And put up 6 goals. that never happens.

Jackson Greene (going to princeton for football) was so good against Victor it was insane. If he devoted real time to lacrosse, he would be unstoppable. Ricci going 100% at FO was the main reason that game went into OT. Ricci also dominated BVille FO kid. But neither Pittsford or Bville have good offenses in those games I saw. I would give the advantage to Pittsford if they win 45-50% FO's.

I thought Victor was the better team against BVille. Just Bville was way more efficient shooting. Victors vaunted attack just didnt play shoot well. and Gravino was off too. maybe you can credit that to defense. But Victor had like 50 shots. And put up 6 goals. that never happens.

Jackson Greene (going to princeton for football) was so good against Victor it was insane. If he devoted real time to lacrosse, he would be unstoppable. Ricci going 100% at FO was the main reason that game went into OT. Ricci also dominated BVille FO kid. But neither Pittsford or Bville have good offenses in those games I saw. I would give the advantage to Pittsford if they win 45-50% FO's.
You may be right but hope not. I wasn't impressed with Bville on O (sloppy) vs Corning but then again, Corning was playing zone and stall ball throughout. Bville seems to be hot and cold. Will be an interesting game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom