2023 Practice | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Practice

Any insight on why most the team are wearing compression padded shorts? I get the concept (injury prevention kind-of) but I have never not seen a team roll with them besides goalies. Is this a gait box promotion?
Not necessarily injury prevention but they are supposed to aide in muscle recovery and prevent soreness. Could be that they were made available to try - could certainly see sticking with them if I were a defender but maybe not so much on attack.

Syracuse — The top four scorers from last year are gone, but Owen Hiltz is back and the highly touted freshman class has landed to make Gary Gait’s second year better than the first.

Syracuse — The top four scorers from last year are gone, but Owen Hiltz is back and the highly touted freshman class has landed to make Gary Gait’s second year better than the first.
appreciate the effort from IL to blurb every team in the country but the spin for some of these teams on why they'll be improved in 2023 is insane. news flash: not every team will be better this year than last. about half of them will be worse. but i guess coaches/ADs at those schools don't like when you say that. gotta maintain that access

Does anyone know if we are able to watch the Michigan scrimmage this wknd? I think it's closed for fans but anyway to watch it online or anything?

Does anyone know if we are able to watch the Michigan scrimmage this wknd? I think it's closed for fans but anyway to watch it online or anything?

Scrimmages are never streamed.

Ok thanks. I figured it wasn't but couldn't remember if it was just fall ball scrimmages.

Yes Extreme is right, SU never releases any footage form the scrimmages. For a few years they would do a write up at least with stats and some other info but even that stopped a few years ago. We have a few guys connected here so there should be some tidbits coming out Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom