2023 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Preseason Camp Thread

Is that Henry B. kid from NYC we recruited hard on the Duke roster?
He is listed as their 2nd string QB on this web site. We found Leonard and had him locked up until Duke lost their QB for that class and had to pivot to find a replacement. One of Cutcliffe’s last good moves to was steal Riley from us.

Glad he is doing well. Always seemed like a good young man.

He is listed as their 2nd string QB on this web site. We found Leonard and had him locked up until Duke lost their QB for that class and had to pivot to find a replacement. One of Cutcliffe’s last good moves to was steal Riley from us.

Glad he is doing well. Always seemed like a good young man.

Doesn't Henry have a WR brother we are also recruiting?

Also why I think we were able to snag him him from Kentucky (a team known for their OL)
Not to be pedantic, but Kentucky's OL has been in decline since their long-serving position coach died in 2020.

What do you mean?
Two different opinions/outlooks generated from the same available data

It’s a term from finance as every trade has a buyer and a seller. Two people making the exact opposite decision at the same exact time with the same information available.

Two different opinions/outlooks generated from the same available data

It’s a term from finance as every trade has a buyer and a seller. Two people making the exact opposite decision at the same exact time with the same information available.
Got it.

It's not the same data, though. The 2022 Kentucky run game averaged 116 yards a game. Could be a blip, could be a trend.

Got it.

It's not the same data, though. The 2022 Kentucky run game averaged 116 yards a game. Could be a blip, could be a trend.
Yes I understand that

All I am saying is that we both have access to years of publicity available data and statistics. We appear to weighting data and controlling variables differently.

How many years we choose to include, how much weight we put on the conference vs the head coach vs OL coach vs 2021 data vs 2022 vs camp notes etc etc etc.

My conclusion (that includes all the same data you have access to) is that there is a greater than average likelihood that he turns into a good ACC tackle and it seems you are taking a different outlook

Cool thing is neither of us is right or wrong today and we will have some conclusions given to us in the coming weeks/months. This is also my favorite part of finance, you get to have different opinions with people and the P/L is the official arbiter (think it’s actually supervised by OttoinGrotto As he has been making a lot of moves in the arbiter world over the years)

Either way, go CUSE

All I am saying is that we both have access to years of publicity available data and statistics. We appear to weighting data and controlling variables differently.
I work in market research, so I hear you.

I don't think Wohlabaugh should be written off and a I definitely don't want him to fail. I just think it needs to be mentioned when his merits are weighed.

It will be interesting to see how many touches per game LA gets, especially early on in the season. During the bowl game he looked great but took a pounding. The Cuse site shows him listed at 195. Hopefully heavy workloads are not required until Purdue. With some rest against Army a little before going into that Clemson, FSU and UNC sequence.

If anyone watched BS High, his dad was in a few parts. Was like "Why do i recognize the name John Branham Sr?" and then it clicked.

Luckily one of the adults in the room, not like the sociopathic coach.

Was he the guy that the head coach played off as "who? I don't know that name...oh, that guy, he was with us for a couple months"?

BTW, that was a great documentary. Felt so sorry for those kids, especially the QB. Seems like a great kid who has spiraled into depression because of BS' sociopathic "coach".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom