2023 Season Tickets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Season Tickets

That's weird. I got all my tickets. Are they still in your Ticketmaster account though
I'm trying to download them from the MyCuse app which links to my Ticketmaster account. When I go directly in to the Ticketmaster app, I don't see the Syracuse tickets. The transfer, sell and more ticket actions buttons are greyed out for the games I can't download the tickets to my wallet. What's even more odd is that I kept logging out and back in and messing around for about an hour last night and I was able to move a few games to my apple wallet. But I'm still missing two.

I'm trying to download them from the MyCuse app which links to my Ticketmaster account. When I go directly in to the Ticketmaster app, I don't see the Syracuse tickets. The transfer, sell and more ticket actions buttons are greyed out for the games I can't download the tickets to my wallet. What's even more odd is that I kept logging out and back in and messing around for about an hour last night and I was able to move a few games to my apple wallet. But I'm still missing two.
I'd call the ticket office today and make sure you get access to those tickets. Electronic tickets are sometimes so easy and at other times so difficult.

I was able to download to my apple wallet just the Colgate game. The others aren’t available to add to my wallet. Anyone else have this issue?
I wasnt Able to add Clemson and BC.

Make sure you phone is fully up to date with software updates.

Sometimes using the cuse.com website from the internet browser helps these issues too, although the app worked fine for all my games

Make sure you phone is fully up to date with software updates.

Sometimes using the cuse.com website from the internet browser helps these issues too, although the app worked fine for all my games
I did notice there was an update to the app yesterday, so make sure to download that as it specifically mentioned it had to do with Ticketmaster. Although I'm not a ticketholder so I'm not much help other than that.

The transfer process is still a PITA.

I have a pair of tickets for every game. I have to transfer 6 of those tickets to my brother, because we arrive at different times.

Instead of sending one transfer with all 6 tickets, I still have to send him 6 separate transfer emails.

Once again, the Cuse app sucks.

If I go to cuse.com or "Syracuse Athletics MyCuse Website" on the Safari browser, I can access my tickets and transfer to the wallet with no issue.

Everytime they update the app, they screw it up.

I'm running IOS 16.3.1

I see there's an update to 16.6, but I haven't touched it.

When I renewed, I only put down a deposit and still had a remaining balance on my account. I think that was the issue because once I paid, everything was available to put in to my apple wallet. But the odd part is, I don't ever recall getting an email reminding me of the balance due and the app still allowed me to download some of the tickets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom