19. Badlands
20. Thunder Road
21. Born To Run
22. Rosie
23. Glory Days
24. Dancing in the Dark
25. 10th Ave
26. I'll See You
I tend to forget what a great song Lucky Town is (and reports of Bruce's guitar solo say he shredded it).

You were there, I hope.

I tend to forget what a great song Lucky Town is (and reports of Bruce's guitar solo say he shredded it).

You were there, I hope.

I was.

Lucky replaced Candy's Room, which is fine.

Was hoping for something other than Pay Me My Money Down (crowd loved it though) and maybe a song leading into Thunder Road like he did the last few shows. But didn't matter, great show. Baltimore renovated their arena - which is a great venue because it's a small-ish place. but the footprint in there is what it is, still a cramped place. Reminds me a little of fixing the Dome.

I am not a ticket guru but in looking at Ticketmaster for another event, I clicked on Bruce and there were more tickets available than I can ever remember. Price the reason or is his fan base as tired as the band? Haven't been as rabid a fan in decades but he's truly provided four of the best nights of my life.

Bruce and the band killed it last night! Really high-energy, and truly seemed to be having a great time. Small changes to the set list, and a tour premier (Sherry Darling).

Everyone who's going to Syracuse, enjoy!

The Washington show was moved to Friday, Sep 29. Which kinda ruins by college gameday plans on Sep 30 in Syracuse.

Hoping Syracuse-Clemson is a night game now.

You were there, I hope.
Was still hoping for more set list shift. Phoenix is usually a little diff anyway. SCICTT will be on there by then…

F5YdwldW0AALuR9

F5YelMcWwAANcQf

Sorry to hear. Scary after losing Jimmy Buffet this week. Definitely not jumping to any conclusions but you know he must not feel well if he is canceling performances. They were already setting up the Dome. Be Well Boss!!!
I ran into Bruce on August 14th, he was buying an ice cream cone. He looked great. That was just prior to his cancelling his Philly concerts. Maybe he fell. We are at the age of we can fall down.He looked great on the 14th. Hope he is okay. I've lost too many friends and people I like recently.

I ran into Bruce on August 14th, he was buying an ice cream cone. He looked great. That was just prior to his cancelling his Philly concerts. Maybe he fell. We are at the age of we can fall down.He looked great on the 14th. Hope he is okay. I've lost too many friends and people I like recently.

He has a peptic ulcer.

Not to mention he’s god awful.

Opinion aside and everybody is entitled to one. This is ridiculous. He's without a doubt considered one of the greatest rock and roll musicians of all time. Probably Top 5 by most. He's been performing live for the better part of 50 years and still making albums over that time period. Seriously have some respect. He's 73 years old and still performs all over the world. Probably not much longer but come on.

Whatever your age is this is just dumb. Are you 12?

Just don't post in the thread, we get it you don't like his music but Millions of people would disagree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom