2023 Springsteen Tour Dates | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Springsteen Tour Dates

Opinion aside and everybody is entitled to one. This is ridiculous. He's without a doubt considered one of the greatest rock and roll musicians of all time. Probably Top 5 by most. He's been performing live for the better part of 50 years and still making albums over that time period. Seriously have some respect. He's 73 years old and still performs all over the world. Probably not much longer but come on.

Whatever your age is this is just dumb. Are you 12?

Just don't post in the thread, we get it you don't like his music but Millions of people would disagree.
amen and double amen bro

He has a peptic ulcer.
let's hope so. So bummed on so many fronts, was beyond excited to see my first Bruce "stadium show". Quietly I'm concerned looking at this from a medical backround, as if this was simply a peptic ulcer that could've and should've been treated when he had to cancel Philly with six weeks of antibiotic treatment. Reading between the lines he's going undergo an extensive array of tests to be sure that's the issue. Lets cross our fingers that's all it is.

lets call springsteen Nostradamus, ran across this from SIX years ago. Go to the 10 minute mark to hear his prescient prognostication, not with the election result but everything else.

Opinion aside and everybody is entitled to one. This is ridiculous. He's without a doubt considered one of the greatest rock and roll musicians of all time. Probably Top 5 by most. He's been performing live for the better part of 50 years and still making albums over that time period. Seriously have some respect. He's 73 years old and still performs all over the world. Probably not much longer but come on.

Whatever your age is this is just dumb. Are you 12?

Just don't post in the thread, we get it you don't like his music but Millions of people would disagree.
Even if one were to dislike his music(and music is very subjective, so that’s fine), it’s undeniable that he has long been considered a great live performer.

gotta suck if you bought tix on the secondary market lol

gotta suck if you bought tix on the secondary market lol
I had tickets for the Albany show back in March but a bunch of things came up and it was a busy week so I sold them. Well the show was postponed until September and now it was postponed again. I did get an email from Ticketmaster yesterday about the show, so it's quite possible if the show is cancelled I will get a refund. Even though I believe I resold them through Ticketmaster.

I had tickets for the Albany show back in March but a bunch of things came up and it was a busy week so I sold them. Well the show was postponed until September and now it was postponed again. I did get an email from Ticketmaster yesterday about the show, so it's quite possible if the show is cancelled I will get a refund. Even though I believe I resold them through Ticketmaster.

Yeah that's probably not bad but if you got them elsewhere.. idk... just stinks either way

Yeah that's probably not bad but if you got them elsewhere.. idk... just stinks either way
Probably the person who bought them off me on the secondary market would have to file a claim or something with ticketmaster. I have no idea how that works, but shows do get canceled so I am sure Ticketmaster, Stub Hub, Vivid, etc. have procedures in place.

This could be a real problem for Syracuse. I think the plan is to tear out the old benches and start installing individual seats when basketball ends. They might not even wait for lacrosse to end, starting on the east endzone.

This delay could result in the loss of many seats already sold for the concert. That would be a nightmare no one wants to deal with.

Guessing if Bruce does reschedule Syracuse, it will happen almost immediately after the basketball regular season. I think it almost has to be then or not at all.

This could be a real problem for Syracuse. I think the plan is to tear out the old benches and start installing individual seats when basketball ends. They might not even wait for lacrosse to end, starting on the east endzone.

This delay could result in the loss of many seats already sold for the concert. That would be a nightmare no one wants to deal with.

Guessing if Bruce does reschedule Syracuse, it will happen almost immediately after the basketball regular season. I think it almost has to be then or not at all.

Couldn't they just put the stage on the east side of the building? They have a bunch of sections they don't sell behind it and the work could continue.

I would think they could even start doing that during basketball season.

So on the topic of aging music stars not selling out venues, I went and saw Sting Saturday night at USANA (my favorite Utah venue) with a buddy that's a huge Sting fan, and we were SHOCKED how empty the place was. They didn't even sell lawn seats.

This summer I went to Foo Fighters, Jelly Roll (interesting story on that one), and Offspring and they all packed the venue.

Sting, arguably more accomplished than all of them except maybe Foo Fighters... light crowd.

Last edited:
Couldn't they just put the stage on the east side of the building? They have a bunch of sections they don't sell behind it and the work could continue.

I would think they could even start doing that during basketball season.
Maybe. I don’t know where the stage was going to be and am not 100% sure of the timing for the seating swapouts.

I do know it is a major task that SU is very worried about getting done in time for the first football game. There isn’t much time to get it done.

Now the relatively low number of tickets sold would help. But if someone buys a seat in section X, row Y seat Z and they end up somewhere else, I think that is going to be a problem. Even if the replacement seat is closer to the stage. It would be a challenge to try and keep seats sold together. Just sounds like a nightmare to reseat people after they buy their seats.

Hopefully this can be avoided.

How much time do they expect the seats to take to install.. in theory you could remove the east seats once fball is over? What do we have like 40 rows in a section? This isnt really an issue of time, its one of effort? if the plan was to have 3 guys working 4 hrs every other evening, then re think the plan.

I would assume that cranes have to go in? But you can for sure take out the benches without need cranes you could walk those things out the concourse.

We dont really even know of the new seats get installed, it could be a strip goes down they bolt into? or each seat could require some drilling ?

Are they doing it on the cheap so the crew size is small?

How much time do they expect the seats to take to install.. in theory you could remove the east seats once fball is over? What do we have like 40 rows in a section? This isnt really an issue of time, its one of effort? if the plan was to have 3 guys working 4 hrs every other evening, then re think the plan.

I would assume that cranes have to go in? But you can for sure take out the benches without need cranes you could walk those things out the concourse.

We dont really even know of the new seats get installed, it could be a strip goes down they bolt into? or each seat could require some drilling ?

Are they doing it on the cheap so the crew size is small?
That was my first thought as well when I saw that April date. Does that push us back a month for the new seats to get started?

Tour retires Tuesday in PHX…can’t wait

Wonder if they switch up the setlists at all

Hard to believe what I saw last night. Sad no Jungleland but this was a helluva set

Lonesome Day
Night
No Surrender
Two Hearts / It Takes Two
Darlington County
Ghosts
Prove It All Night
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Letter to You
The Promised Land
Spirit in the Night
Don’t Play That Song (You Lied) (Ben E. King cover)
Nightshift (Commodores cover)
Mary’s Place
Last Man Standing
Backstreets
Because the Night
She’s the One
Wrecking Ball
The Rising
Badlands
Thunder Road

Encore:
Born To Run
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
Glory Days
Dancing in the Dark
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Twist and Shout (The Top Notes cover)

Encore 2:
I’ll See You in My Dreams

Hard to believe what I saw last night. Sad no Jungleland but this was a helluva set

Lonesome Day
Night
No Surrender
Two Hearts / It Takes Two
Darlington County
Ghosts
Prove It All Night
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Letter to You
The Promised Land
Spirit in the Night
Don’t Play That Song (You Lied) (Ben E. King cover)
Nightshift (Commodores cover)
Mary’s Place
Last Man Standing
Backstreets
Because the Night
She’s the One
Wrecking Ball
The Rising
Badlands
Thunder Road

Encore:
Born To Run
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
Glory Days
Dancing in the Dark
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Twist and Shout (The Top Notes cover)

Encore 2:
I’ll See You in My Dreams
My 14 year old has recently been going through and listening to my old CDs. When he finished Born in the U.S.A. I asked him what song he liked best. I was expecting one of the "hits." Instead he comes back with, "Darlington County." I have to say that I was a little impressed with his choice.

My 14 year old has recently been going through and listening to my old CDs. When he finished Born in the U.S.A. I asked him what song he liked best. I was expecting one of the "hits." Instead he comes back with, "Darlington County." I have to say that I was a little impressed with his choice.
Had this convo at work yesterday with a co worker who “loves Bruce”. I asked for their favorite song. Came back with Darlington. I was shocked and someone else in the room said “me too!”

Stunned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom