2023 win season over/under is 6.5 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 win season over/under is 6.5

Would feel more confident about your viewpoint, if we could bolster the skill positions. We have 3 former SEC qbs that were highly rated coming out of high school on the roster. But, we can't get 1 wr or rb like that? Upgrade with some skilled offensive players; and this could be a really fun year.
Agreed- outside of OG one look at this roster and any capable wideout transfer should be drooling.

Agreed- outside of OG one look at this roster and any capable wideout transfer should be drooling.
Exactly what I was thinking. Any quality wr or rb looking for a path to some serious playing time, should absolutely, be drooling looking at our roster.

Isaiah Jones looked great before his injury against Purdue. I'm predicting he does great this year.
Completely agree OG is elite as elite gets- probably starts on any team in the country.

Isaiah Jones seems to have the second highest ceiling on the WR team, but not proven. I do agree he is a breakout candidate. I could see an 800 yard type season.

Alford is questionable to me as an ideal every down wide out. I don’t mean to throw shade as he has proven to make big catches, but I think it would be better for the team to have a guy like Donavan Brown who is a shiftier type guy to take some of those reps where we are just trying to get the ball in the receivers hands quickly on a short route and let him work his athleticism in space. Alford seems to be best utilized in longer route situations to me.

Alford didn't get enough targets and honestly didn't have many drops down the stretch. Every game he made an impressive grab that didn't count on a ball badly thrown out of bounds. I think hes close to a Sr Custis next year.

High on Jones. Gadsden is as good as it gets.

Not sure who will get the most targets of Adams/Hatcher/Pena as 4th WR but I think we have talent there. I like Mang to have a big year and breakout as a pass catcher hes already good at blocking.

Agree. Purdue was the one that caught my attention immediately. Won't be easy on the road, but far from a probable loss with what they lost.

I'm still scarred from our last trip to West Lafayette.

But yeah, they lost a lot, including their head coach. Hope there's still a meathead TE on the roster who can hand us yardage in 15 yard chunks.

I'm still scarred from our last trip to West Lafayette.

But yeah, they lost a lot, including their head coach. Hope there's still a meathead TE on the roster who can hand us yardage in 15 yard chunks.
yes if there is an opposing player who I would contribute some NIL money to so he'd stay in college, it would be that TE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom