2023 Yankees Season | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

Doesn't matter how much money is left on his deal you gotta get Hicks out of here, it's reaching comical level bad.
I know its only 34 plate appearances so far, but Hicks has a WRC+ of -2. NEGATIVE TWO. He might be the worst offensive player in the AL

Edit: I just looked it up. Only 2 guys with worse offensive numbers than Hicks. Gordon on the Twins and Massey on the Royals.

I know its only 34 plate appearances so far, but Hicks has a WRC+ of -2. NEGATIVE TWO. He might be the worst offensive player in the AL

Edit: I just looked it up. Only 2 guys with worse offensive numbers than Hicks. Gordon on the Twins and Massey on the Royals.

Some guys just don't work in NYC, especially when the heat gets turned up. Hicks seems to clearly be that at this point.

Two of those guys seem to have landed on their feet in Minnesota (well, Gray did in Cincy), but nothing you can do. You can either handle NYC or you can't.

A week or so ago it was -7. He’s on the rise!!

Which German do we get today?!!

Good_german.jpg

The options are too overwhelming there.
Even for the CousCuse of Yankees baseball?

The Yankees have a $295 million payroll, the second-highest in baseball, and yet had Willie Calhoun, Franchy Cordero and Aaron Hicks in the lineup against the Twins. This has been a recurring issue.
This still feels like it will have to be addressed before the deadline, even after Giancarlo Stanton and Harrison Bader return. The depth just isn’t where a team with this level of payroll should be.
But wait until Cash goes and gets some underperforming first rounder like Adam Haseley. Or a trip down memory lane:
Though this option is highly doubtful considering how they parted ways before.

I’m sure that there’s an injury prone 35+ player out there that Cash can over pay for that will fix this team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom