2023 Yankees Season | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

Cabrera with two horrible throws from right field.
$290 million only buys you “so much”. Unfortunately that “so much” is on the IL.

Last edited:
Rays have 6 batters hitting .300 or higher in their lineup. Yankees have none. But do have 3 batters hitting less than .220. Of course Cashman believes batting average is an irrelevant metric.

You Bader you Bader you Bet

IDK about anyone else, and probably because I'm ancient school, but I absolutely detest having the camera people come out onto the field as the runners cross the plate.

IDK about anyone else, and probably because I'm ancient school, but I absolutely detest having the camera people come out onto the field as the runners cross the plate.
Would love to see footage of Babe Ruth and all the old greats as they crossed home plate after a bomb.

Nobody has managed more games for the New York Yankees without winning a pennant than Aaron Bleeping Boone.

Nobody has managed more games for the New York Yankees without winning a pennant than Aaron Bleeping Boone.
I am indifferent regarding Boone and managers in general. I assume he is pretty high on their all-time winning percentage list.

Yankees 7-8 hitters IKF and Hicks have the same amount of extra base hits this year as I do.
Put me in coach, I think I could walk into one if I only had the opportunity.

Yankees 7-8 hitters IKF and Hicks have the same amount of extra base hits this year as I do.
Put me in coach, I think I could walk into one if I only had the opportunity.

Somebody's due to get plunked in this series.

Somebody's due to get plunked in this series.
Maybe the Rays could do us a favor and plunk several guys. Wake em up because this team looks so dead it’s getting very hard to watch.

Maybe the Rays could do us a favor and plunk several guys. Wake em up because this team looks so dead it’s getting very hard to watch.

We got no more injury replacements. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom