2023 Yankees Season | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

IDK about anyone else, and probably because I'm ancient school, but I absolutely detest having the camera people come out onto the field as the runners cross the plate.
1683409057536.jpeg

I wonder if Joe felt the same way and would show his displeasure by fouling one off in the direction of the photographers now and then.

Hamilton might be the answer at closer. At least he was today. Good move by Boone.

Big one today, with maybe the worst team in history coming up for three game we could really use a win today to maybe get on a nice little streak.

This has got to be the most poorly constructed team for the amount of $$ spent ever. No LF. No closer. A bunch of oft-injured players.

So I assume we need to 100% trade Torres and some prospects for a stud starter? I haven’t followed how many great pitchers would be available for this. But Rodon will not pitch this year.

So I assume we need to 100% trade Torres and some prospects for a stud starter? I haven’t followed how many great pitchers would be available for this. But Rodon will not pitch this year.
I’m sure there’s some looks good but will fall apart as soon as the trade is made pitcher out there.

Former Cy Young winner Robbie Ray just had Tommy John surgery and won't be available until late in 2024. Sounds right up Cashman's alley.

Former Cy Young winner Robbie Ray just had Tommy John surgery and won't be available until late in 2024. Sounds right up Cashman's alley.
Would have preferred trading for him before the season started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom