2023 Yankees Season | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

Have to get some actual major league hitters on this roster. So many bad bats right now it feels like your watching the As or Royals. Bring up Peraza, bring up Florial do something
I loved the DFA chants for Donaldson this past week.

Yeah, these guys aren't magicians. Most of it is just confidence, so maybe they tweak something to help him mentally.

His biggest mental hurdle was being so hated in NYC. Without that weight on his shoulders, I'm not surprised he's playing better. Probably smiling a lot more too.
All that hate is now laser focused on Donaldson.

nice base running Torres. Got to be the lowest IQ yankee team ever.
Tampa benches Franco for stuff like this. The zero accountability Yankees let it slide.

Tampa benches Franco for stuff like this. The zero accountability Yankees let it slide.
That’s not true,Tampa had different reasons for the Franco benching.I thought it wasn’t smart for Torres to assume the ball would drop, but that’s misreading the ball and it would be bad to discipline a guy for something like that.

All that hate is now laser focused on Donaldson.

To his credit, Donaldson has maintained a sense of poise in the face of the crowd's discontent. But at the end of the day, the "stiff upper lip" doesn't feed the bull dog.

According to tweeter...

Brito will be sent down after tonight's start to make room for Hamilton.

Yanks will keep an extra arm in the pen until they need the 5th starter in St Louis on July 2. Vasquez will get the call up.

Hopefully Rodon will be back on July 7.

Continuing his amazing BABIP season. 9 hits, 7 HRs. That would be great in 30 or so ABs, but he's up to 75 now. That was a hanging slider he crushed last night. I think they only thing he can do at this point is occasionally hammer a mistake or if he guesses right on a fastball.

I want Stanton gone. I don't care how much $ Hal has to eat

^This.^ And he can take Donaldson with him. They're like giving the other team 6 free outs per game.

Last edited:
Offense looks on fire after yesterday's embarrassing performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom