2023 Yankees Season | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Yankees Season

Donaldson. Ride out hicks. Find a new GM.
Those contracts aren’t preventing the Yankees from doing anything in the next two years. The contracts that matter are with guys who aren’t going anywhere (Judge, Cole, Stanton, Rodon).

Those contracts aren’t preventing the Yankees from doing anything in the next two years. The contracts that matter are with guys who aren’t going anywhere (Judge, Cole, Stanton, Rodon).
Agreed. Hicks and Donaldson are small potatoes. I am in the minority, but I don't like the Judge signing.

You would be calling for the general manager’s head after the first losing season.
Not if they inherited this team. 1 WS appearance in ~20 years is unacceptable to me. If my math is right, there are about 16 teams in each league, so by the law of probability shouldn’t they have more appearances? What’s wrong with my math/reasoning ( legitimately asking).

Gleyber grounds out

Stanton grounds out

Rizzo rips a base hit.

DJ pops up

Bonus Little League Cantos

Not if they inherited this team. 1 WS appearance in ~20 years is unacceptable to me. If my math is right, there are about 16 teams in each league, so by the law of probability shouldn’t they have more appearances? What’s wrong with my math/reasoning ( legitimately asking).
There are fifteen teams in each league. With random selection, a team has a 1/15 chance of making the World Series, so one appearance in fifteen years (2 every thirty years) would be appropriate. By “law of probability,” they are on schedule.

Have to get some actual major league hitters on this roster. So many bad bats right now it feels like your watching the As or Royals. Bring up Peraza, bring up Florial do something

And now Judge is saying that he tore a ligament in his toe and he still has pain. Oh joy.

And now Judge is saying that he tore a ligament in his toe and he still has pain. Oh joy.

A team without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Aaron Judge isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom