2024 Legends Classic: Brooklyn | Nov 21-22, 2024 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Legends Classic: Brooklyn | Nov 21-22, 2024

Let’s win this. Can’t recall any good memories in Barclays, it’s time to make some.
We’ve only won once at Barclays right? Losses to S.Carolina, Ok St, Penn St, St.Johns

We’ve only won once at Barclays right? Losses to S.Carolina, Ok St, Penn St, St.Johns
Did we not win any ACCT games there? Or were those wins elsewhere?

We did beat Richmond in overtime. We’ll always have that.

Forgot that ACC Tourney was sometimes in Barclays. Think we have additional 1 or 2 wins there but still not a great record at Barclays.

We don’t win many ACC tournament games.

I went when we beat Wake Forest but that was one of those 11-14 first round matchups before UNC blew us out. Still not sure how we snuck into the tourney after that but hey that was a fun run.

We destroyed FSU two years ago in the first round of the ACCT when Buddy punched that player in the nuts. That was the only time I've ever personally been to Barclays. It's a very nice arena, but it's just not MSG.

I guess this means you won't be playing Texas in the ACC-SEC Challenge next season.

Why this barclays garbage? Let’s get back to MSG. Nobody likes going to barclays. I think UCONN gets like 5 games at MSG this yr, if I heard that correctly.

Yeah we stink at this arena and its hard to get to unlike MSG.

St Joes > Texas is very solid for non conference neutral site early season opponents assuming we don't play the 4th team first game. (Or lose to St Joes.)

IMG_9111.jpeg

Syracuse is part of the four-team field for the 2024 Legends Classic presented by Old Trapper scheduled for the Barclays Center on November 21-22, 2024.

Texas, Texas Tech, and Saint Joseph's will complete the participating schools in the event.

Single day and discounted two-day package tickets for the 2024 Legends Classic presented by Old Trapper will be on-sale starting Friday, March 15 at 10:00am on Ticketmaster.com. Matchups and the full event schedule will be announced at a later date.

GIkTotnXkAA9R3Y

Syracuse is part of the four-team field for the 2024 Legends Classic presented by Old Trapper scheduled for the Barclays Center on November 21-22, 2024.

Texas, Texas Tech, and Saint Joseph's will complete the participating schools in the event.

Single day and discounted two-day package tickets for the 2024 Legends Classic presented by Old Trapper will be on-sale starting Friday, March 15 at 10:00am on Ticketmaster.com. Matchups and the full event schedule will be announced at a later date.

Basically a home game for us and very winnable tourney. Would be a great chance to start the year with a bang

Weird field. Two Texas teams, Cuse, and St. Joe's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom