2024 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Men's Div I Bracket

Yes, they are nice and they are yours. Nike had no business having us wear them, too.

Team USA and the Haudenosaunee wore them in the 2018 World Championships.

As the kids would say: "It was LIT".

You guys wore them when you faced ND in the ACC tournament a few weeks back here in Charlotte. I said to my wife at the game, I hated them, as I did when SU sported similar. Perhaps, it contributed to UVA's poor showing that day. :(

At least in SU's case, the numerals had piping around them, etc. whereas the Cavs' unis didn't. A bad look for sure IMO.
In perfect alignment with how Nile treats us.

I think if they moved Schutz to attack, they’d leave themselves with the worst midfield in the acc. I think they’d be better off trying two of their highly ranked five star freshmen and letting them grow. Dunkel seems like the wildcard given his injury history.

I know wgdr likes to say that the Cavs lost more last year than they do this, but I think losing Shellenberger and Cormier will have bigger impacts than just goals and assists. I still think they’ll be very good next year, just not a top four team I don’t think (like they have been for the last five years).
The advantage of moving Schutz to attack would be having their talented senior on the field all the time.

While UVa made the final four, I'm not sure I'd put them in the top 4 this season.

The Hoos will be good, but they have an offensive midfield problem--no depth. Moving Schutz to attack leaves only 2 returning Middies with any significant minutes: Colsey 23 pts and Terenzi 13 pts. That means Colsey gets poled. This season their second midfield was non-existent, especially in big games. I think they have more to do than just reload.
Both Terenzi and Ryan Colsey were in their first year of play. I believe Terenzi was mostly on the 2nd midfield and he took 25 shots to get his 9 goals. Terenzi is also a good 2-way midfielder, which would probably allow Tiffany to fit in one of his talented attack freshmen in with the midfield.
We also could find that while Truitt Sunderland's skills didn't work too well at midfield, but that they work just fine at x-attack.

If there was only an air conditioned indoor stadium in the Northeast that wouldn't be affected by lightning delays.
1716827539318.gif

Severe weather in Philadelphia today. Rain, high winds, thunderstorms, hail expected. This game may not get played today.

Severe weather in Philadelphia today. Rain, high winds, thunderstorms, hail expected. This game may not get played today.
Some meteorologist on Twitter said he thinks they may be ok in a couple hours. Not sure

8 goals 1 save so far.

It's sad that it's been 11 years since Syracuse has played in the title game. From 1983-2009 they played on Memorial Day 16 times.

I guess this is fun if you're a ND fan. Personally prefer more parity in a sport.

Maryland did a hell of a job getting to the title game but they match up horrifically with ND. Maryland doesn't have near the O firepower to keep up and Wierman isn't winning 70%+ against ND.
100%

That's not how you get Capone...

TEAMPRDCLOCKSCORESCORERASSISTSSTRENGTH
ND110:322-1Will Angrick (8)Max Busenkell (7)EVEN
ND109:412-2Jake Taylor (40)Pat Kavanagh (44)EVEN
ND106:162-3Max Busenkell (11)EVEN
Mary106:063-3Jack Koras (23)Daniel Maltz (4)EVEN
ND104:543-4Jalen Seymour (4)Pat Kavanagh (45)EVEN
ND104:173-5Eric Dobson (17)EVEN
ND214:163-6Devon McLane (37)Eric Dobson (14)EVEN
ND211:313-7Chris Kavanagh (40)EVEN
ND210:293-8Chris Kavanagh (41)Max Busenkell (8)EVEN
ND205:273-9Chris Kavanagh (42)Pat Kavanagh (46)EVEN
ND202:143-10Reilly Gray (13)Pat Kavanagh (47)EVEN

Grant be only time give MD compliment n that is love they run third mid line. Yes have to have guys be able to but i thought syracuse had dudes to run third mid line. Kellogg, mccarthy even cordes or tenaglia thought would been able to handle themslves if given chance. Cordes did get time good amount as freshmen but hasn’t played since n he had nice feeds. As said before don’t need to implore third line often but few runs a game can be helpful. Defense doesn’t try to keep matchups as much as don’t know much bout them and can find mismatches even just diff looks. Few teams this year ran three lines maryland has at times also.

Boot them out of the ACC and don't schedule them in any sports til they bring football to the table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom