2024 National Signing Day Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2024 National Signing Day Thread...

Is there any info on early enrollees? Usually 247 has that information, but I'm not seeing it for Syracuse recruits.

Any news on Barnes? (I think that was the players name?)

Does that mean for today or going into the next signing period?

This is crazy. This cycle, in addition to the work Coach Fran did in two/three weeks at Syracuse, he had a large role in helping Georgia get commitments from: #1 Cornerback in the Country; #1 Safety in the Country; #1 Linebacker in the Country; the #1 recruit from Tennessee; and the #1 and #2 recruits from New Jersey.

John Wildhack has to be partying today. His hire of Fran Brown and his partners is looking brilliant to start. The fanbase is energized just weeks after we were so badly discouraged. There's hope like we haven't had in a generation. Wow, John, I've never been more happy with you. Kudos...

Hopefully not too much, let's keep funding this machine to help the program even more

This is crazy. This cycle, in addition to the work Coach Fran did in two/three weeks at Syracuse, he had a large role in helping Georgia get commitments from: #1 Cornerback in the Country; #1 Safety in the Country; #1 Linebacker in the Country; the #1 recruit from Tennessee; and the #1 and #2 recruits from New Jersey.
It’s just HS.

No I don't think that's why. Taking it back old school when SUFB was a powerhouse.
I'm sure they made these assets a while ago; at least the templates. Then as they confirmed who was going to sign they could plug and play photos and type treatments

I’ve been out of town all day is there a list somewhere of all the signees today and their star rating?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom