2024 National Signing Day Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2024 National Signing Day Thread...

It looks like there will be a mix of experience and youth in the WR corps. The transfers should help. We'll need McCord and at least some of the talented wr's to develop chemistry pretty quickly. We'll also have a talented group of TE's, a favorite target for McCord. Going to be fun to watch.

It looks like there will be a mix of experience and youth in the WR corps. The transfers should help. We'll need McCord and at least some of the talented wr's to develop chemistry pretty quickly. We'll also have a talented group of TE's, a favorite target for McCord. Going to be fun to watch.
He needs protection.
He ain’t Shrader with legs

Never enough receivers. Recent history shows we have a hard time finding ones that can catch
Not to mention QBs that can throw. Or both...

(not a shot at GS, referring to the "backups")

Not to mention QBs that can throw. Or both...

(not a shot at GS, referring to the "backups")
Apologies - I love GS - but his passes were sometimes awful.
He doesn't throw darts - many of his screen passes and even short/medium throws all looked like touch or lob passes.

Never enough receivers. Recent history shows we have a hard time finding ones that can catch

I have to think about 3 of them are going to be eased out.

1000005434.png

I know most of the recruits who allowed him to get this ranking committed to Georgia this year, but I think it's a sign of what's coming to Cuse when Fran has an entire year to assemble a class.

View attachment 235546

I know most of the recruits who allowed him to get this ranking committed to Georgia this year, but I think it's a sign of what's coming to Cuse when Fran has an entire year to assemble a class.

As long as we go 8-4 next year, the Fran Train will keep on chooglin'.

If we have a crap year, we'll see just how good a recruiter he really is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom