2024 PGA Tour | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

Tiger Woods wins Bobby Jones Award. What won it for him?: The serial womanizing and cheating on his wife, or was it the danger he created on the roads?

Greatest golfer ever? Almost certainly. But an award given to 'an individual who demonstrates the spirit, personal character and respect for the game exhibited by Jones'?

Hey, I'm just reporting it...

I loved when he cheated on 15 at Augusta and refused to withdraw, forcing the committee to make a sketchy ruling allowing him to continue.

I loved when he cheated on 15 at Augusta and refused to withdraw, forcing the committee to make a sketchy ruling allowing him to continue.
I think you either are remembering it wrong or being misleading here.

Here is the incident you are referring to and what really happened.

No question he broke a rule but there is also no question he did not hide what he did. I think it is pretty clear he simply did not know the rule fully.

https://www.si.com/golf/news/the-drop-heard-round-the-golf-world-tiger-woods-2013-masters-augusta-national#:~:text=The%20Drop%20Heard%20'Round%20the,Then%20all%20hell%20broke%20loose.

Close but no cigar Xander once again. Tommy Fleetwood is the euro version of this.

Close but no cigar Xander once again. Tommy Fleetwood is the euro version of this.
Last week I put some money on my boy Harman and he proceeded to immediately go Double Bogey, Bogey on his his way to a +5 stretch. This week he played much better. He could be an early longshot for Augista, a course that some say favors lefties.

Dude shoulda hit driver on 18. Could’ve left him 120 in. Instead he blasts 3 wood into pine straw. Game over.

I know 18 is risky with driver but Xander doesn’t need to play for 2nd. Play to win when you’re an established star already

The Basque crab salad sounds great. But ...

The turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) is a relatively large species of flatfish in the family Scophthalmidae. It is a demersal fish native to marine or brackish waters of the Northeast Atlantic, Baltic Sea and the Mediterranean Sea. It is an important food fish. Turbot in the Black Sea have often been included in this species, but are now generally regarded as separate, the Black Sea turbot or kalkan (S. maeoticus). True turbot are not found in the Northwest Atlantic; the "turbot" of that region, which was involved in the so-called "Turbot War" between Canada and Spain, is the Greenland halibut or Greenland turbot (Reinhardtius hippoglossoides).

Last edited:
If it was my Masters dinner, I would definitely do a Upstate NY/New England theme.

Appetizers: Buffalo Chicken Wings

Chopped Salad

1st course: Riggies

Main: Salmon and/or Chicken Spiedies (a lot of Chicken, so maybe do some Prime Rib also).

Sides: Utica Greens and Salt Potatoes

Dessert: Black and White Cookies and Apple Pie a la mode. But maybe Grape Pie from Naples.

If it was my Masters dinner, I would definitely do a Upstate NY/New England theme.

Appetizers: Buffalo Chicken Wings

Chopped Salad

1st course: Riggies

Main: Salmon and/or Chicken Spiedies (a lot of Chicken, so maybe do some Prime Rib also).

Sides: Utica Greens and Salt Potatoes

Dessert: Black and White Cookies and Apple Pie a la mode. But maybe Grape Pie from Naples.
No Hoffmanns or Coneys?

No Hoffmanns or Coneys?
Actually I was going to add them in when I realized my lack of beef products, along with Finger Lakes wines, Yankee Distillers (Clifton Park, NY) Vodka, Bourbon, Rye and Rum, and some Utica Club.

Dude shoulda hit driver on 18. Could’ve left him 120 in. Instead he blasts 3 wood into pine straw. Game over.

I know 18 is risky with driver but Xander doesn’t need to play for 2nd. Play to win when you’re an established star already
He is gutless. I throw that term around too often about guys I bet on but it is absolutely true when it comes to Xander. I never once thought that he was going to win on Sunday. My process tells me to take him alllllll of the time but I have started just deleting his name from my spreadsheet every time it pops up.

Blacklist until I am ready to get hurt by him again.

Kevin Roy - on a sponsors exemption - fired an opening round of 65 today at the Valspar Open (PGA event). Not bad for the Bishop Ludden grad and Korn Ferry Tour member. He is currently in 2nd (solo).
He’s still rolling! T8 and will be in the 6th to last group out today at 1:00

Awesome picture of how much power these guys have, even with a tour x-stiff shaft.

Playing with Canadian Adam Svensson. Shoot another 65 like he did on day 1 and a whole bunch of opportunities open up.

Roy went +2 on the front 9. Birdied 10 and Eagled 14 to get to -7. Then bogied 16 and 17 for a 1 over 72 on the day and -5 for the tourney. Currently T12. Good paycheck but finishing with pars on the last four holes for a -7 gets him T10. Don't think T12 gets him into next weeks event.

It's funny because it's so true

I have Jaeger this sucks so hard

IMG_3641.jpeg

And a 45/1 at turning stone. Beeeeaauutiful.

This pisses me off. The LIV guys are the ones who divided golf and sold out to the Saudis, who are just using them for sportswashing purposes. Mickelson saying he trusts Yasir is comical. Guy's a wolf in sheep's clothing. I hate LIV so much and hope the PGA Tour tells Mickelson, Norman, and the Saudis to eph off even though a deal's likely inevitable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom