2024 PGA Tour | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

Scottie Scheffler’s secret: How a ‘venomous’ trash talker became the best golfer in the world

But Scheffler’s little secret is that he’s not boring. He’s one of the most competitive people on the planet, a “venomous” trash-talking former basketball player who rakes in money from club members, annihilates tour pros in money games and used to run so hot his Texas coach worried it would get the best of him.
I find him boring. Why? Because he so rarely hits terrible shots that then require a heroic recovery.

In other words, he's so good, he's boring.

I find him boring. Why? Because he so rarely hits terrible shots that then require a heroic recovery.

In other words, he's so good, he's boring.
Yup. The greatest compliment someone can say about your game is that you’re boring.

He needs to be in lock up through the weekend, IMO.

I wonder if they’re going to trump up his charges to like vehicular assault or reckless endangerment or something because it involves a police officer.

If he somehow gets booked,released and makes his 10:00 tee time , it’ll be the craziest story in years.

If he somehow gets booked,released and makes his 10:00 tee time , it’ll be the craziest story in years.

I’d imagine he’d withdraw if he gets released that quick. I would. No chance Id be able to focus after going through that. Not to mention the narrative from law enforcement that will probably say he was jeopardizing the safety of an officer and almost killed him and yada yada yada that I’d bet money is the direction they’ll take it.

i know its a process for him to get there early and such, but how far from his tee time was he that he felt compelled to go thru all that to get there ?

Maybe just pull the rental over and grab the clubs and walk in and have someone else go get it.

Fanduel better refund my scheffler bets. Lol

I know there was a fatality. Not trying to make light of that
I had a parlay- Timberwolves last night and Scheffler to win the tournament for 100 to win 800 on FanDuel. They just offered me 109 bucks so I took it.

I had a parlay- Timberwolves last night and Scheffler to win the tournament for 100 to win 800 on FanDuel. They just offered me 109 bucks so I took it.
Big regrets for you come Sunday !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom