2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

More than 1800 players are expected to portal, the article says. There are only 350 teams in Division 1 basketball. That's almost 6 guys per team. I have to think that half or more are going to have to move down a level to find another team.
if youre a HC that cant find talent in the portal, at syracuse, this is not the job for you

Bittersweet. He definitely was an entertaining player, to say the least, but I constantly go back to if any of these guys would even start on former top Cuse teams, and the answer is no. Best of luck. Let's bring in some dawgs.

Good games against Temple, Seton Hall and South Florida. Maybe a bench piece?
I believe someone here on the board has sources close to this guys camp or some knowledge atleast right? I can’t even remember who it was or what was mentioned it was weeks ago so someone else will elaborate probably haha.

Really good rebounder and will block some shots but only shot 60% at the rim last season. Lots of midrange jumpers. We could do worse, but let's see what else is out there.
That's the hard part of the portal. Do you take early portal players that will come to Syracuse or do you wait a few weeks to see what other (and possibly better) players will portal after their teams are eliminated?